thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who commented nothing but positivity and kindness, it cheered me up so much that honestly- I do want to continue this story.
Yes, I know I'm very on and off with keeping it and not keeping it but really, ending it closes my options. This way, even if I dont update much, I still have the choice to.

To everyone who thinks that hate comments are just words-

They are.
That's it.
They're words.
But fuck you because those words hurt. Commenting harsh things is pointless because after the chapter is published, it's not coming down. You're trying to change something I've already decided.
And I've decided that I'm keeping this damn book.
Yeah I am a bitch- and I'll apologise for that:

I'm sorry you pissed me off.
I'm sorry you made me into the bitch you said I was.
I'm sorry that my "Yoongi Oppa" wants me to die. Guess what babe?
He can tell me that when I get to Korea.

I deserve to be an ARMY. And I deserve to write what I want.

That's all I have to say to people who believe I will take their words and want to do anything but prove them wrong.

I'm sorry if this seems dramatic. And I'm also sorry that it seems I've blown this all up. But the comments ruined what had been a perfect day for me and I had plans to write something for my boyfriend's birthday for him as a present since I can't buy him something right now. Hearing such harsh comments and personal judgements made me second guess myself.

I even turned down an offer to a BTS concert earlier this year by my parents because I myself thought that if they knew me, they wouldnt want me there, way before I even thought about these comments. So that struck a nerve too.

I know this seems like oversharing and Molly, if you mention this I will step on your short-ass (I'm kidding i love you dont kill me).

I'm happy I changed my mind.

I hope you're all ready for a long ass chapter some point in the next week 😁😁 (or... kinda long... hopefully still long........... maybe)

I love you all and thank you so so much for reading this. Over 60k views, Jesus 😂 and thank you all who supported me and I know will continue to as I write more 🧡🧡🧡

And again- Fuck all of you who made me doubt myself.