91k

Okay so im high and hear me out just... hear me out.

Thank you all so much. I am speaking to you reading this. Not as a whole viewing just you, you single reader.
You are a part of this 91k and for 100k I'll be taking requests for new books, specific updates, smut, the whole lot.

It isn't my celebration it's yours, for getting me here into such a lovely community and bringing me to this insanely high number that isn't a number, it's people that took their time to read and comment and vote and add to libraries and reading this and I could not ask for more.

I love you all so much, and thank you for making a little part of my dream come true, you all give me motivation, inspiration and things I never thought I'd receive when writing this trainwreck of a book. Thank you all to the stars in the centre of this galaxy to world beyong our dimension.

Thank you.

Im so fucking high dude omggggggg but i mean every word, you're all so wonderful and beautiful and kind and supportive and god this book does not deserve such encouraging people that I made friends with through this and even fought with through this.

Have a wonderful day and treat yourself right. This book and you all made me happy and I can at least try to allow you all to love yourselves; so do it.

Updates for 100k should be regula but you all know me and I can't keep promises with these things due to my mental health, personal events and responsibilities, but I hope I can do it and I hope I can please you all.

I purple you 💜.