19. Mistakes

It was two months ago that Nayeon had been introduced to Yoongi. After a few playdates, the other members would look after the two while Jungkook and Jeongyeon talked between themselves.
After a few more, the other members would look after the two while Jungkook and Jeongyeon went out together for a while.
None of them minded, Nayeon especially loved Seokie, Yoongi just loved them all spending time playing together, and everyone couldn't get enough YoonYeon cuteness.

One day though, Yoongi realised something. They haven't been as boyfriend-y as they used to be.
"Jungkook-ah?"
"Yes, Hyung?"
"Does it bother you that I keep playing with Nayeon?"
Jungkook was taken aback... No it didn't bother him, but bringing up Nayeon reminded him of Jeongyeon, and that made him very uncomfortable.
"No! Of course not! Why would you ask that?"
"Nothing... Just making sure. I'm going to bed." Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkook on the cheek, picking up his laptop and walking into his room.

Yoongi sat on his bed and does what he normally did every once in a while. He checked BTS on both Google and Naver.

First he typed "Kim Namjoon", nothing new popped up.

"Kim Seokjin"
Nothing new.

"Min Yoongi"
Nothing new.

"Jung Hoseok"
Just stuff about the Hixtape release.

"Jeon Jungkook."
....
.......
..........

As he read further and further, he grew angrier and angrier. Pictures, articles, fanfictions, fanart, Tumblr Ship Blogs... It was all there.
And everything was tagged with Jungkook X Jeongyeon.

He slammed his laptop shut. His head was clouded, his legs like jelly and stumbling. He ran out to the kitchen, Jungkook sipping coffee and scrolling through something on his phone.

Yoongi took the cup of coffee and threw it across the room. Jungkook looked up at Yoongi's furious eyes and knew.
"Yoongi Hyung, I-"
"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE EXPLAIN YOURSELF. I KNOW IT ALL ALREADY JUNGKOOK AND I'M NOT FUCKING HAPPY!"
"What's going on?" Jin and Namjoon exited their room, holding hands and flattening their messy hair.
"THIS FUCKING 'GOLDEN MAKNAE' OF OURS IS A CHEATING, LYING BASTARD!" He turned back to Jungkook. "AND YOU... I USE LITTLE SPACE TO FUCKING HELP ME, JUNGKOOK! AND SO DOES NAYEON! IMAGINE WHAT SHE'LL SAY WHEN SHE FINDS OUT YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING HER GIRLFRIEND?!!"
"What??" Seokjin and Namjoon just stared at Jungkook. Hoseok, Jimin and Tae came out too to see what was wrong and why Yoongi was yelling so loud.
"HE'S BEEN LEAVING WHILE ME AN NAYEON WERE PLAYING AND HAVING SEX WITH JEONGYEON FOR FUCKS SAKE."
"Jungkook!" Jimin was shocked and annoyed. How dare he hurt both Yoongi and Nayeon??
"Fuck it. I'm going back to bed." Yoongi sighed, being done with anger and just feeling hurt.
"Goodnight."