#5

Connie and Hollie lay in Connie's bed that night watching P.S. I love you, Hollie turned to Connie 'Mum you know Liv say she jealous of our relationship, of how close we are and how we are so open with each other, she says "I can't ever imagine talking to my mum about sex and boys"' Connie smiled at Hollie as she placed a gentle hand to Hollie's cheek 'not everyone had a bond like we do, not everyone is as lucky as we are' Connie kissed Hollie's forehead 'our relationship is one of a kind, you know if you ever need me I'll be there, love you baby' Hollie smiled 'love you to Mum and I know you're always there for me'.

Hollie looked up to her mother 'Mum how old were you and dad when you realised you loved him?' Connie smiled at her daughter, brushing the hair back off of her forehead 'I think I loved him from day one but I knew he was the one for me on the day of my mum's funeral....he was so kind and a-tentative' Hollie looked back at the tv 'why what did he do'.

Connie bit her lip 'well he held my hand throughout the service....he travel in the car with me holding me tight, not ever questioning my tears he was just there being supportive'.

Connie thought for a moment, her mind questioning whether to tell Hollie this or not but she chose to, they were honest with each other and didn't hide anything.

'That afternoon we were alone in this room at the wake, he brought me to it as he could tell I need some head space, I was 15 and I just wanted him to make me forget so I tried to get him to sleep with me' Connie bowed her head, Hollie looked up 'you was upset and you loved him, it's nothing to be ashamed of, at least you lost your virginity to somebody you loved, and who loved you back, someone who was there for you when you needed them, plus you said nan liked him' Connie smiled nodding 'that she did....but he turned me down' Connie closed her eyes remembering that day.

'Come on Connie I think you need a breather, let's escape why no one is looking' Connie looked up to him, her face tear stained, her hand clenching to him as thou she was scared he'd leave her, she nodded gently, he wrapped his arm around her waist, she rested her head on his shoulder, he closed the door and lead her to the bed, he laid her down before laying next to her.

Connie looked up from where her head was resting on his chest, their eyes meeting, his warm smile sending her stomach into knots, she moved quickly straddling his waist, surprising both of them, his hands resting on her hips, his thumbs moving in circles as he caressed it, Connie moved lower her hands cupping his face as her lips crashed on to his, she pulled back smiling at him, she bit her lip as she looked into his eyes 'Jacob I love you and I want you to be my first, make love to me?' Jacob cupped Connie face, he pushed himself up wrapping his arms around her, his hands falling to her hair 'Connie I want nothing more for you to be my first and I be yours but not like this, not here' he watched as her eyes filled with tears, running his thumbs along her cheeks 'Connie I want to, I really do, but I want it to be something special, something that when you tell our children it's not a quickie in a room with a crappy bed' she nodded knowing he was right, but feeling embarrassed she tried to move off of him quickly, Jacob grabbed her gently, pulling her closer to him 'give me a few hours to sort something, something that will make it mean so much more to the both of us' tears escaped her eyes as she kissed him softly 'Jacob masters want did I do to deserve you'.

Hollie sat up on the bed 'Mum what did he do?' Connie chuckled as she smiled cupping Hollie's face 'you're father was one of a kind....is one of a kind'.

Connie climbed up to their special place, a tree house that was built in his parents back garden, she knocked on the wood 'can I come up?' He chuckled 'of course sweetcheeks' she entered the tree house, her eyes grew as she looked around.

Jacob had hung fairy lights all around the tree house, he'd brought up his CD player, some pillows and an air bed, he'd brought up fur blankets as well as his duvet, he'd made the tree house feel warm and cosy, with romantic lighting.

Jacob wandered over to her as she took in her surrounding, his rested his chin on her shoulder as he snaked his arms around her waist 'is it better than some room that means nothing to us?' She turn in his arms, her eyes filled with tears ready to be released down her cheeks 'Hey we don't have to if you don't want to, we could just sleep up here' she shook her head as she tried to stop the tears 'I want you, I want every part of you' she rested her forehead on his, his hands moving to her hair 'good, because I want you to be my first...my always and forever, Constance Chase you are my world, you're my sweetcheeks, I'd do anything for you'.

Connie took his hand leading him to the air bed, she helped him out of his tshirt as she slipped off her black dress, Jacob eyes racked over her black laced bra and French knickers she wore, she moved to sit beside him, as his hands moved up her legs, both slowly moving to lay down as their hands explored each others bodies.

Connie felt her body tingle as his finger tips traced over every inch of her body, his hands becoming well educated to her body, small moans leaving her mouth as his fingers met her soft warm folds, Jacob looked into her eyes 'are you sure about this?' She smiled at his kindness, his worry for her 'Jacob I want you, yes I'm sure'.

Hours later Connie laid curled into his side, Jacobs hand moving up and down her arm, Connie drawing invisible patterns on his chest, 'Thankyou Jacob....thankyou for being there, not pressuring me, I'm glad you were my first and I want you to be my always and forever too, you and me against the world' Jacob kissed her forehead 'there nothing I want more...nothing will get in our way'.

'Wow Mum, you and dad really were soulmates, I know grandad got in the way but can't you try and find him now?' Connie sighed 'I wish it was that easy baby' she pulled Hollie into her close 'but the reason I left was to protect you both' Hollie sighed as Connie's brain replayed that day in her head.

'Please William don't hurt him' William slapped her across her face 'shut up Connie, I told you before, his kind and ours don't mix....I can't believe you let him touch you in that way' he hit her again, Jacob raced over to protect her, William had one of his men hold Connie back, as he forced her to watch as him and his men brutally attack Jacob.

Connie body shook as she cried 'PLEASE....PLEASE DONT HURT HIM......PLEASE' William gave the signal for the man to release Connie as she ran to Jacob side.

Blood was pouring from his nose and mouth, his eyes were black, his hands where holding on to his stomach, Connie kneel beside him, her hands cupping his face 'I'm sorry Jacob I'm so sorry' William stood over them both 'see Connie this is your fault, I told you not to mix with his kind' Connie looked up, pure hatred in her eyes 'I hate you, I wish you'd died and not my Mum, she loved him like I do'.

William laughed 'she was always a bad judge of character....now Connie you either come with me and leave lover boy behind or if you chose to stay with him I can't say that my men won't kill him next time' he lent closer to her 'you know a kick to the head and a knife to the stomach kinda accident!' Connie's eyes widen, she looked down to her stomach then to Jacob 'but..but' William moved back to the car 'you have two minutes to decide and say your goodbyes'.

Connie linked their fingers together, Jacobs eyes slowly opening 'I'm sorry Jacob, I have to go, I have to protect you' Jacob gripped his hand 'Con I'll be okay, please don't go with him' Connie cupped his face kissing his lips gently 'Jacob it's not just you I have to protect' she looked around to make sure William wasn't looking before placing his hands to her stomach 'one day...' she left the air leave her lungs as she spoke 'one day we're meet again, one day we can be a family....I need to think of our baby to....if you love someone set them free, if it's meant to be were find each other again' she kissed his lips, her forehead resting on his 'I love you Jacob Masters, you're always be my always and forever'.