#41

2 years had past, Hollie had done her A levels, her hair had grown back and her body was looking much more healthier, she was looking more and more like Connie everyday, today was results day, she placed in her headphones, as she tied up her trainers, locking up her front door, she started running toward her college.

She sighed as she ran past Blake's house, she looked up to his room, mentally kicking herself as she did this, she saw him standing at his window, he smiled at her as he wave, Hollie looked away shaking her head as she ran faster.

Jacob walked into Connie's office seeing her pace around, he walked over to her 'Connie calm down, we're hear from her soon' Connie looked up to him 'it's not her getting bad results I'm scared of' he could see the fear in her eyes, Jacob stepped closer, taking her hand and leading her outside the ED to the peace gardens.

'Sweetcheeks what's bothering you?' wrapping his arms around Connie. She sighed looking up at the sky, 'Con, what is it' Connie rested her arms against his chest, she closed her eyes, pushing off his chest and taking a step away 'I...it...it's her getting into university away from here, away from us....away....away from me' Jacob pulled Connie back to him, lifting her face to look at him 'Connie that beautiful young lady that you have raised...you did that..you should be so proud of her...you raised her by yourself...explored the world with her...showed her sites that most people only dream of seeing...made her the strong independent women she is.... sweet cheeks whether she goes to university here or far away... the bond you share it's unbreakable....she trust you, she tells you everything....look at you're relationship and you tell me a mother and daughter you know who is so open'.

Connie took a deep breath and nodded 'who did she turn to and tell when she lost her virginity.....you...when she was scared who did she turn to....you....when she cried over Blake breaking her heart, who did she cry to and who held her all night as she cried....you....Connie your bond won't break because she goes to university in London, New York or Holby' Connie nodded 'I know it's just...' Jacob smiled 'you're miss her' Connie nodded, he pulled her closer and kissed her head 'just means the clinical lead will need to take time off to visit her daughter....don't worry I won't tell that look what a pussy cat you are really' Connie smiled taking his hand and pulling him towards the entrance 'come on let's get back to work'.

Hollie slowed down as she ran down her college road, coming to a stop outside the college, she looked at the building a smile coming to her face as she looked at how far she'd come, a girl who might not have even survived to sit her GCSEs and now she was finding out if she'd made it in to university.

Liv walked over to her pushing the push chair, 'Hey Hols' Hollie smiled 'hey' Hollie crouched down smiling at the little girl in the pushchair 'Hello my beautiful little god daughter, how's my little Emily' Liv sighed 'teething...so she was up most the night' Hollie stood up hugging her friend 'is Hugo helping' Liv nodded 'he does what he can but he has work and....I'm just so tired...have you spoken to Blake?' Hollie shook her head 'I don't want to talk about it' Liv placed a hand on Hollie's arm 'you were together over two years and just broke up, you haven't told me why' Hollie looked away 'ask him' Liv sighed and shook her head as she watched Hollie bend down and talk to Emily again.

'Come on then Hollie are you ready for this' Hollie stood up 'as I'll ever be, you?' Liv shook her head 'Hollie you're the one going to places, I'll be lucky if I scrap a pass' Hollie pulled her best friend into a hug 'you're clever than what you believe and I know you, how many people have a baby and still finish GCSEs and As-Levels, don't put yourself down, next year you're get the A-Levels you're go places of you're own, right let's do this'.

The girls both received their envelopes 'you opening it here or at home?' Hollie looked at Liv 'I said I'd open them with Hugo' Hollie smiled 'that's cool, text me let me know' Liv nodded 'where you off to' Hollie smiled 'I'm going open them with my parents' Liv hugged Hollie 'good luck', 'you to Hun'.

Hollie and Liv walked out of the college together, walking past Blake who was entering the gate, he ran toward the girls, Hollie sighed as she realised he was running to them, 'Hollie' she ignored him and carried on walking and talking to Liv, Blake grabbed her arm pulling her to a stop 'hols how'd you do' Hollie looked at him in pure disgust 'like you care' Blake sighed 'Hollie I do...I never meant to hurt you' Hollie shook her head, the ice queen act that she'd learnt from Connie coming out in true form 'What....what you're dick just fell into her did it.....at a park you knew I was going to....you couldn't just dump me...NO.....YOU' pure angrier coming out of her 'had to completely destroy me before exams....get fucked, you loser' Hollie turned and looked at Liv who stood with her eyes wide open 'Hollie' Hollie shook her head 'please don't Liv'.

Blake grabbed her arm again 'Hollie please' Hollie turned removing his hand from her arm 'get you're hands off me..two years I wasted thinking you loved me...two years believing we had a future......you're not worth my time...I'm a Masters and we don't let fools like you get to us' Hollie held her head high and walked out of the gates, as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Hollie slowly walked towards the hospital, looking up the the building she hadn't stepped into for 3 years now, she pulled out her phone and phoned her mum.

Connie was coming out of her office as her mobile began to ring, she smiled seeing Hollie's name 'Hey baby, how did you do' Connie lent back against the window of her office, waving Jacob over to her.

'Mum can you come out, I don't want to come in, was thinking we could grab coffee and open them there together' Connie smiled 'of course baby, maybe I could take the afternoon off and we could have a girly day, get our nails and hair done?' Hollie smiled 'I'd love that, a mother daughter day', Connie smiled 'okay give me 5 minutes I'll see what I can do'.

Connie walked over to Jacob who was talking to Charlie, 'can you take a break now? Hollie wants us to meet at the coffee shop to open her results' Jacob looked over to Charlie 'yes it fine go' Connie kissed Charlie cheek 'you're a life saver, I'm going for the day Elle in charge'.

Connie grabbed her bag and coat and walked to resus 'Dr Gardenier, I'm off for the day, really bad migraine, you're in charge' Elle nodded then carried on what she was doing.

Hollie looked up to the sky she saw how the cloud moved to allow the sun to seep through, 'I don't need him, I'm okay on my own' she whispered to herself as she walked to the coffee shop.

Connie saw Hollie sat in the coffee shop with their drinks on the table, Connie rushed to her with Jacob soon following, Connie wrapped Hollie up in her arms, Hollie held Connie tight 'no matter what the results I'm so proud of you' Connie let go of Hollie and all three sat at the table.

Hollie took the envelope and started opening it, she took a deep breath as she pulled out the paper holding her results on, Connie hands were shaking under the table, Jacob taking her hand and placing it on his knee, she looked at him and smiled.

A smile coming to Hollie's face as she read each result, not quiet believing what she was reading 'I got four A's and one A*, I....I.....I've got the grades to get into central London university', Connie threw her arms around Hollie and Jacob cheered.

Hollie laughed as Connie let her go 'finally I can breath' Connie playfully glared at her with tears in her eyes 'enough with the sarcasm' As tears ran down her cheeks 'Hollie I'm so proud of you, words can't describe how proud I am' Connie and Jacob both pulled Hollie into a hug 'we are so proud of you, right tonight we are celebrating, but you girls go and have a well deserved girly afternoon'.