#19

'Jacob' her voice quiet and vulnerable, he could hear all the emotional she was feeling in that one words, Jacob nodded smiling at her, he reached forward taking her hand, creasing it with his thumb 'sweetcheeks' that's when she remember, remember everything that had happened that day, Hollie, the floor, her being rushed here.

Connie sat up quickly 'Hollie' he took her hands 'she is in safe hands' Connie looked towards the door, he moved crouching down in front of where she sat, taking both her hands in his 'they're still working on her....., Charlie said he'll co,e and get you when she ready to move' she nodded.

Connie closed her eyes 'Jacob I'm sorry' he shook his head, 'you've got nothing to be sorry for Connie...you raised our daughter to well on you're own... Hollie is a real credit to you Connie, she just a lovely young women' she looked at him 'you know.....you know Hollie?' He sighed 'I didn't realise who she was until yesterday, I saw you when I picked Blake up....I....' she looked at him 'you know Blake?' Jacob nodded 'yes he my friends son.....I.....I covered upstairs a few weeks ago and got to know her, not realising she knew Blake until he said....I couldn't understand why I was so drawn to her until yesterday....seeing you both stood on the door step, you're arms around her.....I wanted to get out the car there and then' Connie sat forward, she cupped his cheek with one hand looking straight into his eyes 'why didn't?....I'd have done anything to have you back with us' a tear running down her face 'I wanted to get checked to see if I was a match...before....before coming to you' Connie leant forward resting her forehead against his, feeling his breath on her neck 'I've missed you Connie....you've always been my always and forever...no one has come close', she looked straight in to his eyes, both leaning forward until they were interrupted.

Charlie knocked at the door, he noticed how close they were together, how close their heads were 'Sorry...Connie they need you', Connie quickly stood up and rushed to the door, she stopped and turned to Jacob 'are you coming? She knows all about you...what a kind, loving father she had....I mean has' Jacob smiled at Connie, a smile she had missed so much, nodded and followed her out the door and to resus.

Doctor Chimes was in resus with Dr Gardener, Connie watched as they worked on Hollie, Elle working hard with the nurses to stop the bleeding from Hollie's neck, while Doctor Chimes took some blood test.

Doctor Chimes looked up to see Connie, Doctor Chimes moved closed to Connie 'hello Mrs Beauchamp'.

Elle looked up 'Jacob you're not needed now' Connie took his hand 'His with me...' Connie looked up to Jacob 'he is here for his daughter' Elle stood amazed at what Connie had just said, Robyn eyes widen at what she'd heard, then looked back to Hollie 'Mrs Beauchamp...Jacob she is beautiful' Jacob smiled.

'Mrs Beauchamp, we're going to put Hollie into a medicated coma' Connie pluses her hands into a fist, trying to stop the emotions coming out in front of the people she use to work with.

'Doctor Gardner has repaired the wound to her neck, but I feel that her body needs some time to heal, I've taken some bloods to see if there is anything else' Connie closed her eyes, she nodded at him, she stepped closer to the trolley, taking Hollie's hand in one hand and using the other to stroke her cheek 'you're just having a little sleep baby, but I'll be here, every day for you, I'll be here when you wake up baby, mummy loves you so so much' Connie leant down and kissed Hollie's forehead before stepping back and allowing the doctors to continue.

Connie watched as Doctor Chimes put a tube down Hollie throat, Connie turned away closing her eyes, bring a hand to her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks, her voice quiet 'please be okay Hollie, I need you to be okay'.

Once the doctor had finished he moved closer to Connie 'I should have the blood back within the hour' Connie nodded, he placed a hand to Connie's shoulder 'she's come this far Connie, she'll be okay, once I know if she has picked up an infection I can start on her antibiotics and her resting like this will do her body the good it needs'.

Jacob placed a hand on Connie shoulder, she turned her head slightly, she rubbed her cheek on his hand ever so slightly, her eyes fixed on Hollie 'Jacob we need to talk, about everything but....but' he took her hand 'we have all the time in the world to talk it threw, let's just concentrate on Hollie' Connie nodded knowing he was right.

'Doctor Chimes this came for you' Louise past him the letter, as she walked into resus, he smiled looking up, he moved closer to Connie and Jacob.

'I fast tracked you're tests this morning....you're a match....as soon as Hollie is strong enough to undertake surgery we're do the bone marrow transplant'.

Connie turned to Jacob 'when did you get tested, you said you only found out last night?' Jacob nodded 'this morning...I came in first thing and demanded to be tested there and then' Jacob turned his head to look to Hollie 'I wanted to be back in both you're life straight away and I needed to know I could help Hollie, make up fo the years I wasn't around', Connie took Jacobs hand in hers.

'Thankyou....thankyou' he shook his head 'I never gave up on either of you...I knew one day I'd find you both', Connie stood on her tip toes and placed a gentle kiss to his cheek 'I never gave up on you finding me, finding us'.

Elle came over to the couple 'sorry to interrupt but they are ready to move Hollie back upstairs' Connie nodded and followed as they moved Hollie's bed.

Jacob went to follow but Elle grabbed his arm 'Jacob....how do you even know it's true....who the hell is she' he turned seeing the jealousy in Elle's eyes 'she the only women to have ever had my heart, we, me and you have only ever been and ever will be friends Elle, that women there, that is my Connie....that's my sweetcheeks who I've searched for, for 15 years...the love of my life....my soulmate....and that's my babygirl' Elle went to speak but Jacob put up his hands 'save it...I need to be with my family, I need to be there for Connie and for my daughter...Hollie' he walked out after Connie and Hollie.