A Stupid Question

Hey to all my beautiful fans! Even if you're a guy you can be considered beautiful! If you don't like it....... SUCK IT UP!!! Haha. I'm kidding. I'm starting to do author's notes and all so....yeah. Anyway this is my first published fan fiction, so please comment, vote, etc on how you like it! I thought long and hard about this book. It took a while to gather the plot and names and which 1D member I wanted to use. They're all so amazing, and cute, and sweet! Please don't be mad if this fan fic sucks. I'm trying my hardest. OK, so here it is!

Kayla's P.O.V

I cut the engine of my Ford Focus and unbuckled. I sent a quick text to my boyfriend and then put my phone in my purse and hopped out of the car. I went to the backseat of my car and got out my baby sister, Amy. Many people thought she was my child. I just graduated High School, so I could see how they thought she was mine, with all the teen pregnancy and crap. We looked almost exactly alike. We both had blond hair and brown eyes. My hair was longer, about mid-back, with pink streaks. We were just fourteen years apart. I remember when I got the streaks in my hair.

****Flashback****

I was laughing like mad in the passenger seat of my best friend Jordan's car.

"Your parents are so going to kill you!" The comment didn't hurt since I was really hyped up. I would usually frown but I kept on laughing.

"My parents are gone, remember!"

"Oh yeah!" We both laughed at her stupidity.

"Jojo...." That was Jordan's nickname from me.

"Call Niall and tell him what you did!"

"He's gonna flip! Hopefully he'll still watch Amy for me!" I pulled out my IPhone and called my boyfriend, Niall Horan.

"Kayla? Are you OK?" He asked me. I just laughed even harded.

"I'm fine! But guess what just happened!"

"Oh gosh, what'd you do this time?" I could picture him shaking his head.

"I got permanent pink streaks in my hair!" I then burst out laughing and almost dropped the phone.

"You what?!" I could tell he also was about to drop the phone.

"She got pink streaks in her hair!" Jordan screamed.

"Just come home before you do worse like get a tattoo," Niall said.

"Lighten up!" I told him before hanging up. Jordan and I drove back to my house laughing for no reason. Having your parents die in a tragic car accident and living by yourself had advantages and disadvantages.

"Let's go show Niall your pretty little hair!" Jordan said as we got out of the car. As she knocked on the door, I put my hair half up in a style that would show off my pink streaks perfectly.

"Oh. My. Gosh." My boyfriend almost dropped my baby sister, who he was holding.

"Kaya has pink hair," Amy said pointing to me.

"Yes I do baby!"

****End of Flashback****

I unbuckled her and picked her up.

"Hey pretty girl!" I said to her in a sing-song voice while brushing the hair out of her face.

"We go see Niall?" She asked me.

"We will later, OK?" I set her on the ground and held her hand. I locked the car and walked towards the bank. I had to cash out a check, and needed to go to the second floor. I made my way across the parking lot. I was wearing some old, faded blue jeans with a baby pink tank top, and my black converse. I flat ironed my hair and put it half-up. Just like the night Niall saw my pink streaks. I opened the door and walked in. It was much colder in there than outside. Since it was summer, it was hot outside.