Epilogue

LAST PART FOR REAL THIS TIME AND ITS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE  ITS ONLY TO MEET DEMANDS
Unknown POV

I crept behind them, my camera making soft shutter noises.

If they noticed, it didn't phase them.

I know one of them knew I was there.

Maybe the other one didn't.

They stopped in the middle of a park.

I did my best to hide and changed the camera from picture to record.

The taller one began to speak.

"I bet you're wondering why I brought you here. It's actually a good reason. Exactly one year ago, you returned from Greece. Exactly one year ago, you came to this very park and changed my life. You're back. And I missed you. I don't want you to ever leave me. Ever. So, Nico..."

He got on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

The shorter one's eyes began to water and I felt kind of honored that I got to witness such a beautiful event.

He began to nod and leaned down, kissing the taller one.

"Yes! A million times yes! I will marry you."

They kissed for several minutes and the older one put the ring on him.

I heard them whispering.

"Hey Neeks?"

"Hm?"

"If you look closely at those bushes, you can see the photographer I hired recording us."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Jesus Chri-"

"And I'm gonna play it at our wedding."

"You're utterly impossible."

"And you love me."

I smiled.

Love is love.

And this love was amazing to watch.

I turned the camera off and walked away, waving to the taller man.

He had paid me to record the event.

And, to be the photographer at the wedding.

When he was paying me, he told me, "I really never thought I would find someone like him. I guess, it was just, something unexpected."

THE END FOR REAL.
I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LOVED WRITING THIS, BUT ITS OVER AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING. I MIGHT START ANOTHER STORY, BUT THERE IS NO SEQUEL.  MUWAH! I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR READING!