Chapter 3: Flexibility day

Here I am covering my eyes with my hand as my child is being tortured.

"Daddy" she giggles making me shake my head. Today was flexibility day, and to be honest it was painful to watch. I was beginning to think my daughter was not human as her leg goes to places it shouldn't be humanly possible.

"Okay now hold it for 10 seconds" Ms.Carson informs her. I slowly remove my hands and find my daughter in the weirdest position ever. "Doesn't that hurt?" I ask confused looking at my daughter who shakes her head.

"Your daughter is very flexible and strong" Ms.Carson says slowly letting go of my daughter's foot. "One of the most perfect combination of a dancer" she adds making both me and my daughter smile.

"Great job sweety" she adds high fiving Elli. "On to you're back" she adds making my daughter immediately do a bridge.

"Put you're feet as close to you're hands as you can and then push back without doing a back walk over and try to hold it."

My daughter does as she says and once again I find myself covering my eyes, "Argh" I groan making the two girls laugh.

~🎭~

"How's your body?" I ask Elli after her class. Whilst she was sitting in the back seat of the car I drove the familiar road to my parent's house.

"Sore" she whines making me chuckle. I didn't blame her, after each flexibility or conditioning practise Elli was broken.

"Can you give me a massage when we get to grandma?" She ask hopefully.

"I'll give you one when we get back home."

"Okay" she sighs.

"Are you excited to see grandma?"

"Yeah. When are we going to see Riley or Uncle Cory and Aunt Topanga?" She asks.

"I'm not sure sweetheart" I answer honestly.

"What about Mimi and Papa?" She asks hopefully. Since we moved to Phili she only saw her mom's side of the family once. It wasn't that I was avoiding them but everytime we visited them they got quite annoying.

"I'm not sure about that as well"

"Do you think we can see them soon?" She asks hopefully.

"Probably" I say driving through the drive through of my parent's house. "Where here." I inform.

"Grandma" Elli shouts running towards my mom.

"Oh my sweet little Ellianna!" My mom say squishing my daughter. "You've grown so much! Oh my goodness" she adds admiring Elli.

"Hey mom" I say catching her attention. She stands up and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you made it." She says pulling away.

"Come on sweety you must be starving." She says taking Elli inside.

~🎭~

"How's ballet going?" My father asks Ellianna during lunch.

She shrugs and smiles, "It's good, I've been working very hard to audition for the HB studio" she explains making my parents look at me confused.

"HB studio?" My mom asks "What's wrong the one your in now?" She adds.

"The HB studio is in New York" I explain making her eyes widen. "Ellianna's dream is to become professional and her teacher thinks it would be best for her to go there."

"That's fantastic" my father says making my eyes widen. "Are you going?" He asks hopefully.

"I haven't decided yet" I say making my father confused.

"And why not? If your daughter has the potential to go why restrain her from going?"

"So you want us to go?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Off course" my mom says. "Sweety we were happy to hear that you were moving here but" she sighs "Phili appeared to not be a place for you. Josh you were doing so much better in New York" she explains.

"Yeah but mom after what happen-"

"Josh what happened, happened" she cutt me off "You can't live your whole life like this Joshua, let the kid live her dream let her at least achieve it. Put her before you." My mom explains making me nod.

"You hear that Elli?" I ask my daughter who seems to be too concentrated on her plate.

"What?" She asks making me chuckle.

"Do you think you're ready to audition for HBS?" I ask making her eyes widen.

"What?" She asks again, this time making all of us laugh. "You're really letting me go?" She asks hopefully.

"Well if they accept you absolutely" I say making her eyes widen.

~🎭~

After a long day with my parents Elli and I finally made it back home. Off course Elli fell asleep in the car so I immediately put her to bed.

And now I was planning on calling Lise to officially confirm that Elli could audition for the HB studio, but I'm currently staring at her number unable to call. Something was preventing me from calling her but the words my mom said at lunch kept replaying in my head. "Her before you." I whisper as I finally call the number.

On the third ring she finally picks up.

"Hey Lise, how fast can Ellianna audition for the HBS studio?"

_______________________
Another chapter! Let me know what you think! If you enjoyed it please vote and leave a comment down below,

Or...

Do what makes you happy

-Mel❤