Chapter 31: Best dancers

"Hold it" I warn before I start my pirrouettes. "Ah" I hear making me stop, I turn and find Ellianna sitting on the floor, her face red from the blood rushing down her body. "You gotta hold it sweety" I chuckle making her groan as she lies on the ground. "It's hard" she whines "I can't balance that position" she complains. I couldn't blame her she had to balance a handstand scorpion and those are the worst to hold.

"Maybe we can change that part of the dance" I suggest as she sits back up. "No" she shakes her head standing back up, "I want to do it" she assures me.

We had the whole routine learned, all that was needed now was to clean it up and work on our timing. "You sure?" I ask making her nod "Yes, let's try again" I nod and we go back into position.

~🎭~

Two hours later and we finally got half of our routine perfect, the first half is the hardest part, it's where Ellianna and I are dancing separately yet in sync, if that makes sense. The other half is where we get together and the movements are much easier to perfect.

"I'm ready" Riley gushes taking her seat, Ellianna insisted that we show it off to Riley when I wanted to keep it a surprise for both her and Josh, but after a lot of convincing she won me over, probably because I really wanted to know what she thought of the dance before we showed it off to Josh.

"We'll show you the dance and we'll tell you what's it about later" she nods.

Ellianna and I get into position and when I nod, Riley starts the music. Elli stays in position as I start to move, I'm starting the story. My body moves along to the song and Ellianna joins in, following my movements and adding on to the story. She gets into her scorpion handstand and I do my pirouettes, she stays balanced until I finish my turn and she gracefully moves to her next pose. I get into my last pose and Elli finishes the story.

Once the music stops both Elli and I giggle, we did it. The ending still needs to be worked on but with what we had so far, it wasn't terrible. I look over at Riley and find her wipping a few tears away. "You okay Riles?" I ask confused as I walk up to her.

"Yeah" she sniff "Its just" she breathes out before taking a deep breath. "It was so beautiful and it made me quite emotional, the both of you dancing together is literally unbelievable".

I smile and look down at Elli. "Do you think daddy will like it?" Elli asks looking up at me before looking at Riley. She nods vigoursly "Definitely" she assures us with a big smile.

"I have an idea though".

~🎭~

"Maya" I shout catching my girlfriend's and daughter's attention in a restaurant. Whilst Maya and Elli had practise this whole morning, I had to go to work but now we were on our lunch break and I couldn't be happier to see my girls.

"Daddy" Elli shouts running up to me as I stand up from my chair. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up, hugging her back. "Hey baby girl" I say making her pull away, "Did you have fun?" I question as she nods "Yeah, we finally did the hard part of our dance" she explains as I raise my brows. "Really?" She nods "It took a while but we got it" she assures me.

"That's awesome. You hungry?"

"Very" she says throwing her hands up in the air causing me to chuckle. "Go on then" I say putting her down "Take a seat".

"Maya" I smile looking at my gorgeous girlfriend. "Josh" she smiles walking closer to me, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer. "How was your morning?" She ask curiously, "Better now that I have my girls" I admit making her smile widen as I lean in for a kiss.

"We're in public" She warns pulling away as I try to deepen the kiss. I pout making her chuckle as she leans in for a quick peck. "Tonight" she whispers making my eyes widen as she takes a seat next to my daughter.

I shake my head and clear my throat before sitting back down. Getting to be intimate with Maya was something unbelievable. I only had her once and I already know she is the best I've ever had and she gets to be my last.

"Are you girls ready to perform your duet yet?" I ask, starting a conversation. "We just need a few more practises but we should be fine" Maya explains looking down at my daughter who nods in agreement. "Are you going to come see me dance tonight?" Elli asks looking at me curiously. I sigh and shake my head.

"I still have a bit of work to finish for today, but I promise tomorrow afternoon I'm all yours, is that okay?"

"Yeah" she assures me as I shoot her a smile. "You're the best daughter you know that right?" She nods vigoursly making Maya and I laugh.

~🎭~

"Mayaaaa!" Riley yells running into the room where Elli was rehearsing her solo. I stop the music and furrow my brows at Riley who seems to go on edge. "What?" I ask annoyed, Ellianna was doing extremely well and having to stop her was not only rude but annoying.

"Sorry to interrupt" she apologises knowing that I hate being interrupted. "It's just I just received an email for Smackle" she starts making my eyes widen as I stand up. "She's asking if she could have a tour of your studio" she informs making my jaw drop. "Debating of the conditions of the building and how well it does in the showcase, she'd like to train here for when she has some Broadway shows" she explains as I jump up and down from all the excitement that coursing through my body.

"Isadora Smackle wants to train in my studio!" I shout before letting out a scream.

"Oh my gosh this is huge, I-I need to do so much before she comes, I-I got to clean everything!" I realise flopping down onto my seat.

"I could send her an email saying that tomorrow is not an ideal date" I quickly shake my head "No, tell her it's perfect and could you please send an email to all the parents asking to make their kids wear black leotard and white tights" she scrunche her nose up.

"Do you really want to go for the typical, strict ballet school that forces the children to wear black leotard and white tights". I sigh "You're right, that's not who we are, ask them to make sure their children aren't wearing neone colours" she nods and rushes out of the room.

I take a deep breath before looking back up at Elli. "Once were done we're going to have to clean the building" she nods, her smile never leaving her face. "Let's the start from the beginning".

___________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Go listen to PARISSSS!!

-Mel❤