Chapter 11: Hello Paris

Chapter 11:

The Kwon/Lim's are preparing for the departure of the Group, Lim Appa was carrying the little Girl while Yuri and His Friends were busy with Their luggages.

"Your Appa seems excited to see Your, Eomma. I never seen Yul so eager to be with a Girl. This is the first." Mr. Lim told the little one while looking at Yuri.

Krystal was lazily leaning Her head on Her 'Grandpa's' shoulder. She's sleepy and don't understand why they have to travel at night time.

"Are You tired, Honey?" Her 'Grandma' asked seeing Her on that position.

"No! Kwyshtal don't want to move so much." She truthfully said.

When everything was already settled Yuri went to His parents and hugged Them.

"We'll be back fast. I just hope paparazzi don't follow Us."

"I hope so too. Anyway Your Daughter seems so lazy to even move." His Mother commented.

"She's like this when She's not in the mood." She took Krystal out of His stepfather's hold and kiss the little Kid. "But She's really adorable, I swear."

"I know, Honey, She talks like a big Girl." Mr. Lim looked at Her adoringly. He only met the kid less than twenty four hours but He surely love Her.

"Baby, say bye bye to Halmeonie and Harabeoji." Yuri waved Krystal's hands.

"Bye bye. Kwyshtal will buy You pwesents when Kwyshtal's back." She gave them flying kisses and a wink that she learned from Taeyeon, that made the two elders melt. She's the most adorable kid They ever met.

"Did You just wink? Where did You learned that?" Yuri asked Her while heading to Their Private Plane.

"Taengoo Oppa taught Kwyshtal how to be cute." Yuri laughed at Her.

"You're already Cute, Baby, no need to act Cute."

They seated at the back of Soosun couple's seat. Taeyeon sat beside Him. "Hey Yul, seems like Krystal's magic worked on Your Parents huh!"

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "Magic?" He asked.

"I mean, I noticed Your parents.. They love Krystal already."

"Who wouldn't love Her? She's very adorable. Don't tell Me Your Parents didn't like Her?"

"They love Her, at first they got mad at Me. Thinking that Krystal is My Kid with another Woman and I was cheating on Tiffany."

"Me too. You know, right at the moment We step in the house My Eomma saw Her and thought that She is My Daughter that I kept for so long and Jessica is Her Mom, I wasn't even able to tell them the truth until now. If you just look at how much they love Krystal."

They were talking and talking until the Plane's engine was on. Taeyeon went back on His seat next to Yoong and Krystal seated next to Yuri. The little Girl can't keep Herself from asking so many questions like how far Paris is to California. How many people lives in Paris and so on.

Yuri wanted to just pretend to sleep than to answer 'I don't know' to Her because She's getting a little sad whenever They couldn't answer Her 'Simple' questions.

After a few hours Krystal had fallen asleep much to Yuri's liking, He can now daydream about the Ice Princess that he will be seeing in a few Hours time.

After Twelve Hours of flight They finally arrived in Paris, The City of Love. Different reactions from the group of friends. Soosun Couple was so happy, while Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were longing for their girlfriends. Yoong and Seohyun were taking pictures while Yuri was nervous and excited at the same time.