Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)

Chapter 27:

Jessica and Yuri decided to go to Their Rest House since it is nearer to the Beach. There's no household helpers there so They basically live on Their own in the rest house.

Yuri is cooking Their lunch, while the Princesses where comfortably lying on the couch with the same position, Jessica was reading a book, while Krystal was watching movie on Yuri's phone.

Then Yuri's phone rings. She answered it right away.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Krystal?"

"Yes! Kwyshtal hewe, who's this please?" She asked. Jessica was just listening to Krystal.

"Baby, this is Hyoyeon Oppa. Can You please give Yuri Oppa His phone?"

"Uhm. Oppa is cooking. Only Jessi Unnie's hewe."

Hyoyeon felt mischievous and giggled on the line, He will tease Jessica.

"Uhm. Baby, can You shout at Oppa and say. 'Oppa! Victoria Unnie looks for You!' Can You do that, Baby?" Krystal was a little confused but did it right away.

"Oppa! Victowia Unnie looks fow You!" She shouted.

Jessica's ears perked up and quickly took Yuri's phone and without looking at the caller She shouted.

"Hey Victoria! Can't You understand? Yuri is Mine! Mine! Stop bothering Him, You hear Me?" She madly shouted.

"Hahaha! It's so fun to tease You Jessica!" Hyoyeon laughed.

Jessica looked at the caller ID and found that it was indeed Hyoyeon.

"Yah! Choding! How dare You prank Me!"

"I'm sorry, can I talk to Yuri?" Jessica didn't asked for more because it's for Yuri, so She just walked to the kitchen and hugged Yuri from the back.

"Baby, I'm not yet done cooking." Yuri smiled.

"You got a phone call from Hyoyeon." She told Him, Yuri turned around and took His phone from Jessica and kissed Her lips.

"Thank You, Baby, I love You!" He told Her then put the phone on His ear to talk to His friend. "Sup, Hyo?"

"Yah! How could You let Me hear You making out?" Yuri chuckled and asked what's wrong. "Well, the producers were looking for You. When are You coming back?" He asked.

"Hmm. I'll think about it Hyo!"

"Think about it fast, Yul! The company wants to sue You for Your absence."

"Ask for Sunny's help!" Yuri nonchalantly said. Why bother when the company owns by Sunny's family?

"No, Yul, Sunny is on leave, She's maybe resigning from Her Position, because Sooyoung wants Her to focus on Their Baby." Hyoyeon explained.

Yuri sighed. He can't just leave Jessica alone, especially that She always look for Him. "I'll talk to Sica about it."

"Come here fast, Yul. There are rumors surrounding here about You! You need to explain it to Them."

"I know. Bye!" He hang up, He sighed.

This is hard, He's envious of Jessica. At least She has Nicole to back Her up, but He also know that Nicole will somehow ask for Jessica's presence in the future, after all Jessica knew how the Business Works than Nicole.

"I need to talk to Jessica about it." He thought.

------

The Lunch is done, Krystal was watching TV, while Yuri was in the veranda thinking deeply. Jessica noticed Yuri's quietness, She hold Yuri's hand that made the latter flinched.