Chapter 52

THEA POV

It was almost Christmas in a storm. Logan and Jake went back to Hollywood while I stayed. I needed to find myself before going out to Lala land and find my future.

I stayed with Pam and she let me sleep in Logan's room which wasn't bad but I do miss him. I pushed him away but he fought harder. He would text me everyday even if it was just a 'Good Morning' or would face time me a couple times a day with Kong.

Jake let me work in the club he bought, which is crazy. I made a deal that he would treat me as a normal employee but I knew it wasn't true. Everyone walked around me like I was an exploding firecracker.

I was allowed to play piano and sang at the club but no one can come up to me or asked me to drink with them. Although, it did happen a couple times. I usually am good at saying no, today, this man was just not accepting it.

"I'm sorry, I don't drink," I tried to get his hands off my wrist.

"Just a sip and you won't regret it," he smiled. He was probably in his mid-30s.

"I'm good," I said.

"Drink it," he insisted.

"I think she said no," Logan was here. He grabbed the man's hand and gave him a intense look.

"Hands off my sister," Jake was here too.

"Who the hell are you?" the man cursed.

"The boss," Jake smile.

The security came and took the man outside.

"Jake, I don't like this," Logan said. "I told you to get body guards."

"I am perfectly fine," I rolled my eyes.

"Hi," Logan kissed my forehead. It threw me back a little but we have been texting and facetiming the whole month and I felt closer to him than I did when I was in LA. I guess there are some kind of love that makes you feel safe even when you are alone.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

"Merry Christmas," I repeat after him.

"Now we are playing Simon says?" Jake joked.

"I have a present for you," Logan pulled me to the side.

"Yeah?"

He pulled out an envelope and hand it to me. A first-class ticket was in it and it was to Tokyo.

"What?"

"We are going to Tokyo," he smiled.

"But-" I started.

"No buts," he pulled me into a hug. "After Tokyo, you are moving back with me."

"But-"

"Honey, I said no buts. But if it is my butt then I want to hear all about it later," he giggled and I missed the sound of his laugh. I tipped my toe and plant a quick kiss on his lips.

"Oh no," he caught me. "You are not getting away with this that easily."

He leaned down and plant his lips on mine. First it was romantic and sweet, then he pulled me in deeper and I let him in. My body melt into his. He smiled widely when we pulled away to catch some air.

I don't know what this is and either does he. But being in his arms felt right. Faith has a funny way of messing with your heart. But love always find its way. I guess in the end, the only thing that matters is us. Of all the hearts I've loved, his was the one that makes me smile. I learned to love recklessly, not responsibly when I am with him. Some may be afraid to fall because they can't bear the pain of losing someone but Logan was worth falling for.

Plus, what is love without hurt?

** Hi everyone. I am taking a small break from Logan's story and starting something with Jake. I hope you would like that as well. I know not everyone loves Jake but I think that is the beauty of writing: you make your own reality.

Happy Holidays everyone and Happy 2018!! ***