Chapter four

Libby watched as i tapped onto mine and Jack Grazers private messages . "are you ... serious ?" She said in almost a whisper . I didn't respond , and she knew i was serious .

@yourusername : Hey Jack ! You in LA today ?
@jackdgrazer : Hey Y/N ! Im a massive fan of your character ' Margo' in supernatural! Actually , yes i am in LA . I live here haha !
@yourusername : Thank you so much ! I also think you portray Eddie brilliantly in ' IT' ! Would you possibly want to meet me , Finn and my friend at the cinema today at 12:45 to watch ' Insidious: chapter six' ?
@jackdgrazer : i would absolutely love to , im with Finn Now actually! We will meet you there 💓 can't wait to meet you ! 💜
@yourusername : you too !! 💚

————
Libby gasped and covered her mouth with both hands . " H-He .... HE DOESNT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY MASSIVE CRUSH ON HIM ! YOU DARE TELL JACK DYLAN GRAZER I LIKE HIM AND I WILL BREAK YOUR WRIST !" I giggled and lightly pushed her to reassure her .
I took Libby up to my wardrobe and we chose our outfits exitedly .

Your Outfit:

Libbys outfit:

Libbys outfit:

It was 12:00 and we had 45 minuets untill our cinema date with Finn Wolfhard and Jack Grazer

It was 12:00 and we had 45 minuets untill our cinema date with Finn Wolfhard and Jack Grazer . Wow that sounds absolutely batshit crazy to say . But , it was true .

We jumped into the amber taxi and sat squeeling into our hands almost in tears .

The cab arrived at the cinema , the time was 12:32 . We ran inside the cinema , bought our tickets and sat at a small round tabel waiting for them . Libby sat facing the window , everytime a boy approached she would stand abruptly and her face would turn betruite like . " Libby ! Calm the fuck down ! They are gonna think your a wierdo !"

We sat in silence for a moment , Libby was sat on her phone and i tying the lace on my shoe ; nobody on lookout . I felt a tap on my shoulder and i lifted my head .

Finn Wolfhard stood tall above me , a large grin plastered on his face pulling at the sides of his cheeks . His face scattered with blemishes that only complemented his pale complexion . His mop of curls sprung out in different directions and i gazed upon his face of wich i could not match with the image of the 10 year old him i shot Supernatural with .