Chapter thirty - six

Wyatt and I ran up to my room , my mom half yelling " don't do anything stupid!" After us .
We giggled and plopped onto my bed , Sebastian lulling over and finding a place on my lap where he happily laid and puured for Wyatt and I to stroke him .

" I liked hearing you say daddy..." Wyatt teased and pulled up his sleeves .
" oh stop joking around you pervert !" I joked back and shuffled into the covers of my bed .
" you going to sleep like that? Your still in your clothes!" He chuckled and pulled the blanket off of me , hovering above me . He leaned in and kissed me and then pulled me up and unzipped the back of my dress.

" I can get myself changed." I giggled and pushed him gently , standing and pulling off my dress and heels .

Wyatt held my hips and kissed my forehead .

"Wywy?"
"Yeah baby?"
" I love you."
" god , I fucking love you more ."
He pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me .

It was strange . We giggled a lot . We kissed a lot . We had to be quiet , but I think that made it all the more thrilling . For once in my life , I was absolutely certain about something .

I was completely , utterly , hopelessly and helpless in love with Wyatt Oleff .

~ end ~

This book has been incredibly fun , amazingly thrilling and extremely stressful to write . I've had months of procrastination and days where all I've done is write . I am eternally grateful to every single reader of this book . I love you all so , so much . Thank you. Thank thank thank thank thank you ! Yes , you!
I truly love you .

All my love ,
                        Camille xoxoxo