Chapter nine

Wyatts P/O/V:

She was sat besides me , her hear tilted slightly forward and her cheeks gradually growing more crimson by the second .
" im sorry ... i shouldnt just blurt something as serious as that out ...."
" no , don't apolagise" she interrupted with a small grin and glistening eyes .

I moved closer to her and squeezed her hand gently ; admiring her porcelain complexion . She was beautiful, absolutely beautiful when bathed in the orange hues from the evening sun .

Y/N looked up at me , an unreadable expression on her face .

I wondered what she was thinking .

Y/N P/O/V

I didn't know what i was thinking .

I leaned closer to him , and placed my hand ontop of his left shoulder . I moved closer and closer until i was around five inches away from skin contact .

The glass doors slid open and a tall woman with electric blue hair pulled into a tight ponytail shouted towards us with a large smile " Hey kids! I have been at work all day , sorry i couldnt say hi when you arrived !" She sung happily as she walked towards us waving .

I slid back away from Wyatt and drew my hand away from his shoulder , my face was just as red as Wyatts' .

Wyatt climbed out of the pool and i followed his actions , grabbing my towel from the ground and walking to Who im asuming is Wyatts mother to shake her hand .

" Hey Y/N ! Wyatt has been talking nonstop about you , pleasure to meet you ! You are a lovely young lady aren't you , i'm Jennifer Oleff Wyatts mother ." She rambled still maintaining her smile . I lifted my hand to shake her own and she pulled me into a hug , her black shirt sticking to my wet skin .

" i have to finish an art piece im working on , but you guys can order takeout right ? I'll just be in my art room all night most likely . Won't bother you two !" She laughed and turned to walk back inside without waiting for our response to her question .

She seemed nice .

Wyatts P/O/V

My mother is so embarrassing, hugging Y/N like that without even asking !

We sat at the glass table opposite eachother and i watched as Y/N messaged her friend of who she told me was called ' Libby'

Y/N P/O/V

We sat back at the table, Wyatt staring up at the newly appearing stars in the now navy blue sky whilst i messaged Libby .

Libby : HOWS IT GOING
Y/N : we went in the jacuzzi and Wyatts mom came home from work , she is nice . Pretty .
Libby : big bazookas ?
Y/N : medium
Y/N : why are we talking about this
Libby : were you quaking ?
Y/N : NO YOU WIERDO IM FRIENDS WITH HER SON AND SHE IS LIKE 40 SOMETHING
Libby : Welllll i have a question for you
Y/N : that would be ?
Libby : Do you like Finn? Or did u used to ?
Y/N : i mean i kind of did a bit when we were in supernatural together when we were younger ...
Libby : Tell Jack i like him and i tell Finn about your childhood romance
Y/N : deal
Libby : deal .

I looked back at Wyatt and turned off my phone . " im sorry , my friend just wants to know if everything is fine ." He leaned forwards and stroked the side of my face with his fingertips . " dont be silly ." He bit his lip and leaned back into his chair .

" lets go inside i'll order us pizza !" He grimaced and stood .

We went inside and i went into the bathroom , drying myself and putting my pjs' on . I tied my hair into two space buns and walked out of the bathroom , Wyatt was sat on the large white couch . He had black and white checkered bottoms and a large gray shirt . Me on the other hand had lacy white shorts and an oversized black jumper that had the " end of the fucking world" logo on it .

He stood and beamed at me , fiddling with his hands . I walked towards him and placed my hand on top of his . " wow you have big hands..." i mumbled in awe . " wow you have tiny hands." He replied chuckling as he wrapped his fingers around mine .

" i ordered a pepperoni pizza with a large portion of chips and garlic from Pizza Hut , and after we can eat the entirety of the shit we got from Walmart." Wyatt declaired as he sat on the couch and patted the space besides him for me to sit there . I did.

I crossed my legs ontop of the couch and watched as he scrolled through horror films on netflix . " you didn't really want me to come to practice lines did you ?" I giggled . " well , yes i did , but thats not the only reason . Your cool ; i wanted to meet you in person and i couldnt wait another two days ."

It was 11:27 when the door bell rung , i was resting my head on Wyatts lap snuggled under a blanket whilst we watched ' the autopsy of Jane Doe' i sat up and pressed the pause button , watching as Wyatt walked over to the door . Nice piece of ass .

He walked back in holding the pizza box and a chip box , i sat watching as he got two plates from the kitchen . He gave me half of the chips and half of the pizza ( him obviously having the over half of both .)

I couldnt eat all of the food but Wyatt sure could .

We ended up eating all of the sweets , Wyatt eating all the takeout and us both drinking all of the Dr.Pepper and Mountain Dew .

We finished the film with he burrying my face in his chest ; arms wrapped around his chest . I was so relieved Libby didnt see how scared i was - she would have neved let me forget about that .