Chapter eleven

I yawned and turned to see Wyatts sleeping face , his lips were parted ever so slightly. His cheeks were hot pink and curls now more like an afro . How cute .
He was mumbling aswell ( though nothing understandable.)

I poked his nose lightly and sat up grinning as he yawned , looking up at me with wild eyes .

" i had a really good sleep....you?" He giggled as he rubbed his amber eyes . " i had a perfect sleep !" I sung back , admiring his curls .

We went downstairs to the glorious scent of Wyatts' mom making waffles . She greeted us with a smile as she put down our plates onto the table . " soooo..... did you two have a good night?" She asked with a grin . I giggled into my hand as i watched Wyatts' face redden . " m-mom!" He muttered as he sat down to eat his waffles .

After we had ate Wyatts' mom left for work , we were sat on the front room couch . Wyatt was watching some show on netflix and i was scrolling through Instagram when suddenly my direct messages exploded from more than 1,00 people .

I clicked onto the first person and pressed onto the link they had sent me . A photo of me and Wyatt coming out of walmart with all of our bags from the previous night stare back at me . The headline " Wyatt Oleffs' new girlfriend?" An article was below the unsettling image .

' The 15 year old girl who has now been identified as Y/N L/N , a small time actress and model , has been spotted once with Jack Dylan Grazer and Finn Wolfhard outside of the royals palace cinema in LA as of last night has been seen walking out of a LA walmart with Wyatt Oleff . How has she managed to get involved with these celebrities? When our researches checked Y/Ns' social media platforms it shows that the following : Millie Bobby Brown , Finn Wolfhard , Jack Grazer , Wyatt Oleff , Sophia Lillis , Noah Schnapp , Caleb Mcghlauglin and  Sadie Sinks  are all following Y/N . Are they all working on a new project? Should we be looking forward to welcoming Y/N into the fanbase ? Or is she simply either Finn Wolfhards' or Wyatt Oleffs' girlfriend? We wonder who she will choose in this love triangle - and we are sure you do aswell . Keep updated ."

I passed my phone to Wyatt interupting his watching of ' DARK' . I watched as his eyes analised every word of the article and as his eyebrows seem to furror slightly more with each word . He passed the phone back to me whispering " well thats not creepy at all."

I giggled and whispered back " i mean ... would dating me be that big of a bad thing?" He shook his head " no-no i didnt mean like that its just ... god , i feel like i have no privacy sometimes ... i cant even go to the shop with my friend without people taking photos and spreading rumours ."

I grasped his hand and grinned " it's fine Wyatt .... i was just joking."

I watched a couple of DARK episodes with Wyatt before we wenr upstairs and got changed . I wore a yellow shirt and mom jeans with white converse and space buns . My phone buzzed from Libby messaging me as i sat at Wyatts dressing table watching as he played animal crossing new leaf .

Libby : ONGAHSJSHDID
Y/N : r u having an epileptic seisure or a nut reaction

( Libby had a life threatening allergy to nuts)

Libby: THE PHOTO OF YOU AND WYATT AT WALMART SMILING AT EACHOTHER WITH LOVE RIDDEN EYES AND LUSTFULL BODY EXPRESSIONS AND SEXUAL TENSION LITTERALLY EMITING FROM THE IMAGE AND THE ALREADY RUMOURS STARTING ABOUT YOU EVEN BEFORE YOU ARE IN STRANGER THINGS LIKE WHATTTT
Y/N : calm down jesus christ
Libby : * Libby Alford

( Libby was a religious cinnamon bun who would swear and then deny it )

Y/N : sure , sure .
Libby : now your gonna end up pregnant if you stay there any longer so send me the adress im comin for u.

About half an hour passed before there was a knock at the front door . " its probably Libby coming to pick me up ." I grinned to Wyatt as i grabbed my bag . He walked me to the front door .

As he opened the door Libby who was wearing a vintage floral dress and small grey cardigan with her fringe a little longer than usual smiled up at him seemingly calmer than usual .

( Libby had a touch of ADD )

" nice to meet you! Im Elizabeth Alford , but you can call me Libby." She shook Wyatts hand . " Wyatt Oleff , nice to meet you Libby!" He smiled back .

Wyatt gave me a quick hug and kissed my cheek . " see you tomorrow Y/N ." He smiled as he patted my back .

Me and Libby got into her vintage teal volkswagen and waved to Wyatt as we drove away from his massive home .

" sooo.... how'd it go?"
" fine . Good . Cool."
" did you...yknowww..."
" EW NO LIBBY STOP."

Libby laughed at me and told me she had spoke to my mom , and that my mom said to message her . I sighed and picked up my phone .

Y/N : Hey . Libby said you wanted me to message you .
Mom : Yes . Where are you now?
Y/N : With Libby in her car. Just coming away from Wyatts house.
Mom: Wyatt Oleff? The boy who is going to be in the show with you?
Y/N : yes .
Mom: is that whos' house you slept at?
Y/N : yup
Mom : where are you going now ?
Y/N : Libbys'
Mom : when will you be home ?
Y/N : Five .

I turned off my phone and gave out an over exhaggerated sigh . " she is so ANNOYING." I yelled as loud as i could , Libby giggling in response . " when we get to mine i'm making pasta .... my mom wants me to practice cooking or whatever . Oh and Tom wants to ask you about this TV show he is watching." Tom was Libbys' big brother , he had just turned 17 . He was an extremely tall , pale dark haired lanky reserved boy who was practically terrible at portraying emotion unless he trusted you completely. I knew him since the age of eight and it took him till i was fourteen for him to actually speak in front of me volounterally .

Libbies father was an extremely lively middle aged man who had a wierd obsession with socks . His pride was his colourfull collection of mis matched socks . Her mother was a tall pretty woman whos' hair seemed to be an unidentifiable colour ; a mix between red , purple , black and brown . It looked a different colour in every shade of light . Libbys' family was eccentric to say the least : that was one thing she had in common with them .