Chapter thirty

[ one month time skip ]

Today was the premier of Stranger things season three .
I woke up at five am , to get ready .
My makeup artist , clothes designer and hair dresser were at my house along with my manager .

I was wearing a long black dress , part of my hair in a plat and the rest down . I had matching black heels and sleek makeup .

It was going to be a night of dreams and I knew it , my first real publicity

It was going to be a night of dreams and I knew it , my first real publicity .

The carpet began at 10am , the premier at 12 and the after party begun at half one .

" you will get so much recognition after today..." my mother mumbled as she fastened the back of my dress .
" fame and money are the only things important to you , mother." I hissed and pulled away , grabbing my phone from the coffee table that was in front of the couch .
" that is not true and you know it Y/N L/N!" She moped back and looked up at the clock ( it now being seven am )

It took two whole hours to get ready . How do celebrities do this on the daily? It usually takes me twenty minutes! If this was the type of lifestyle I would be sure to get bored of it .

" exited for the premier!💓" I posted on my Instagram story and tweeted " see you guys at the premier!" Tagging the rest of the cast .
Joe Keery replied in a matter of seconds with " see you there kiddo ;)"

I was plagued with nervousness ; for everyone else this event was nothing out of the ordinary but for me it was millennial . It was the start of my career .

Chloe ( from school ) had messaged me via instagram.

Chloe : hey Y/N! Haven't seen you in ages coz of u not being at school for acting but I'm so exited to see you in ST s3!! We should meet up sometime 💓
Y/N : don't message me again you fame seeking whore:)

I knew the type of game she was playing , and I wasn't about to let her drag me into it . I blocked her .

I knew Wyatt had posted a photo of him ready on instagram from the hundreds of messages from fans I had gotten saying " omg your so lucky to date Wyatt!" And of the sort along with a link to an image on his page ( but I didn't want to see him until the premier so I restrained myself from peeking.)

Speaking of Wyatt , the post where I had confirmed our relationship mainly got positive feedback .
" cute couple!"
" Hope you two make  eachother happy!"
And then the odd
" wtf Wyatt is way to talented to date you?"
" who is the girl again?"

It was no secret that from now on I would be living with hate , but the love from my friends family and fans would easily over power it .

We pulled up to the premier , in An oversized black limo my father rented may I add . I heard as the fans from outside the barricades yelled in anticipation (my heart beating similarly to a humming birds due to the anxiety of the situation) a body guard opened the door and held my hand to pull me out as my manager and mother came out from the other side of the limo . 

I waved with a smile to the crowd , and towards Natalia and  Joe who were stood linking arms chatting about something indestincable . Noah and Gaten were talking and it looked as if Millie hadn't arrived yet . 

I noticed Wyatt . He was stood at the side of the barricade singing autographs to fans and shaking hands , leaning over to hug a few who requested. He had a black tuxedo with matching shoes and a single red rose clipped to his tux blazer pocket from his chest . He turned , looking at me . Wyatts cheeks flushed and eyes gleamed and he marched to me , wrapping his arms around me . 

The fans erupted into cheers and I felt my cheeks flush with wyatts in unison , his usual lavender scent had been replaced with a more expensive scent to which i disliked . It didn't smell like my Wyatt . Although I was relishing in the fact that his bountiful curls hadn't been gelled or straightened .

" you look breath taking , squirtle."He whispered into my ear sending tingles down the back of my neck. " I could say the same for you , Charazard." I grinned and pulled away to look up at him . 

The cameras began to flash onto us and I looked into his eyes nervously . "It's going to be fine Y/N. More than fine!itll be great!" He spoke softly with a reassuring smile . 

Caleb , Sophia and Sadie came over excitedly . Sophia was wearing a sky blue cocktail dress with matching earrings , Sadie a flowy silver dress with a diamond belt and Caleb in a grey suit . "You look gorgeous!" Sadie sung and the other two nodded in agreement. "You all look splendid yourself!" I smiled back in response .

We all hugged and turned to the cameras for a photo. Noah , Finn , Gaten and Millie soon joining us. Finn wore a black suit similar to wyatts ,Noah a navy blue and Gaten a red and grey checkered one . Millie had a puffy pink dress with little pink pumps and pink bows in her buns . 

We all got our photos took and posed together , some with all of us , some with the boys , some with the girls , and the couples . ( Me & Wyatt , Sadie & Caleb .) 

It was time to do inside to watch the first episode of season three . Nobody had seen it yet . 

We walked inside , all holding hands . But just before we got inside the building, Wyatt gently put a rose matching the one on his tux behind my ear . 

I realized I was begging to fall in love with Wyatt Oleff.