You Have A Constellation

A/n:  If anyone wonders why I posted 5 times today I just want to let you know that:

1. I'm going back to school on Tuesday so I maybe will not have much time to publish during the week.

2. I'm a senior so this last semester is going to beat my ass.

3. I just simply love you and I like making you all happy and reading your comments -specially lolphilip 's, AtherTaleDoberman 's, JDALRCDCTJSRTJDP 's, vanise-howlter 's, etc.

*****************

Alex's P. O. V

We were just laying there.

Our bodies covered with a slight coat of sweat. We weren't panting or gasping for air anymore, we just layed there, staring up.

He was next to me, over the small mattress we set up in our backyard. It was a relatively breezy night, but we couldn't feel it due to our earlier action.

Which by the way, I could still sense the aftertaste tingling my legs.

The stars sprinkled the dark sky in a beautiful way, and I just couldn't help but to compare it to the stunning naked man next to me.

"I like your freckles so much. " I admired, turning to look at him. He smiled before turning to look at me as well.

"Why?" He mumbled.

I was taken aback by the question. Normally, someone would just accept the compliment and probably compliments back.

But  understood John Laurens was not just someone.

"Because they suit you, they make you  beautiful. " I said in an obvious tone.

He furrows his eyebrows as he speaks.

"But you have no freckles." He remarked, surprised.

"What's your point?" I chuckled.

"You don't own not one single freckle, and yet you're still beautiful."

He was now resting his head on his fist, as his elbow was pushed against the mattress, looking at me.

I turned and layed over my chest, crossing my arms over my head, also looking at him.

"And I'm not trying to just hit back at you, but think about it. " He thought for a moment. "There's people that are gorgeous, masterpieces even! Nice faces, nice bodies, nice everything. But what about hearts? What about souls? True feelings?" He shrugged. "Most don't care because the have,- let's use your words, freckles."

I stared at him nodding. "I get it. "

He smiled. "I know. "

I smiled back and he leaned to kiss my lips softly, I had the chance to tangle my legs with his, and I did.

"Don't get me wrong love, I'm glad that you like how I look. " He chuckled.

"I love how you look. I love you. " I corrected, laughing along.

"And I love you." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you and your freckled heart."

******************

OKAY SO MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT I'M OBSESSED WITH MOLES AND FRECKLES

Yours truly, considering on kidnapping Anthony Ramos but still reminding you how lovely and beautiful -freckles or no freckles- you all are,

•Ely•