Chapter 3

We then put our bags in the boot of the police car and started driving to wherever we were going. I hear Kyle start crying so I put my arm round him and tell him it's going to be okay. I was scared, I didn't know where we were going but I didn't care as long as Mum was okay and dad was getting locking up. Soon after, Kyle fell asleep on my shoulder and I fell asleep too. I woke up to the police women tapping me on the shoulder. We were at home. Mum was sat on the doorstep, she looked fine. Maybe this was still a dream? Maybe it was all fake? I woke Kyle up and we ran up to my Mum, I wasn't dreaming she was really there, she had a few cuts on her face and she also had a black eye. She was wearing jeans and an oversized hoody, I could tell she was trying to cover up all the bruises and cuts. We run up to her and hug her , she lets out a small cry and we let go of her, we could tell she hurt. We both said sorry and went to get our bags. The police officers help us bring them into the house, they make sure mums okay and then they leave. I was so glad to be home and know that my mum was okay. I go upstairs to my room and unpack my things, I find my phone in the bottom of one of my bags and remember I gave andy my number, I check my phone. No messages. Maybe he's just busy?
I carry on putting all my things away and then I go on my phone for a bit, I ring Holly and ask her if she can come round because I needed to talk to her. She said she was out with Ellie, Jess and Abby. Me and her both made a promise we wouldn't be friends with them because they used to bully me.

H= Holly
K= Kenzie

K- hey hol?
H- um hey? What's up?
K- can you come over? Something bad has happened
H- I can't, I'm with Ellie, Jess and Abby
K- what? Why?
H- because they're my friends!
K- but, but what about the promise?
H- Kenzie, you can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with

I could hear her new friends laughing in the background, i don't know why she would do that to me!

K- but they bullied me for 3 years!!
H- oh well, get over it
K- I can't believe you!
H- aw Kenzie don't cry! Ahah just kidding! Go kill yourself you fat bitch.

I hang up on her a start crying. I can't believe my own best friend would do that to me. Ellie, Jess and Abby have bullied me since I was 9 all the way until I was 12. I then stood up for myself and they stopped but now Holly has become best friends with them!