Chapter 40

Kenzie's POV

I wake up and I'm on the plane still.  I look at the TV screen in front of me which says how long we have left and there's only half an hour.  That means I've slept for about 14 hours. I check my phone and I play on a game for about 15 minutes until they say to put our seatbelts on as we are landing. I hate landing in planes, the way it shakes scares me. I put all my things in my bag and make sure I'm ready to get of the plane quickly and then go and find all my things. I close my eyes and hold onto the sides of the seats and then we land. We are officially in LA!

I stand up, grab my bag and then head of the plane. I say thank you to the air hostess as I walk of the plane and then I go into the airport. We go through all of security and then I go to find my suitcase.  Mine is one of the first out so I grab it and head to the front of the airport where my auntie is waiting for me.  I check my phone and she says she is outside so I get to the front of the airport and see her, I run up to her and she pulls me into a big hug, we stay hugging for about 5 minutes because we haven't seen each other in ages and then when we finally pull away I grab my suitcase and follow her to her car.  I put my things in the back of the car and jump into the passenger seat in the front.  It's about an hour away from her house so we talk about everything that's happened.  She asks me about Andy and then I remember I haven't text him that I'm here okay.  I get my phone out and text him.

You: hey Andy, I'm in LA now.  Ok the way back to my aunties now xx
Andy: hey, and good. I miss you xxx
You: miss you too xx

I put my phone away and then carry on talking to my aunties. She's only 8 years older then me so it's good because she understands everything I do and she's not an 100 year old granny who doesn't get technology.

Andy's POV
I get a message from Kenzie saying that she's landed and she's on the way to her aunties. I miss her so much already and I think the boys can tell. Today we are filming the music video for '2002' by Anne Marie and 'In My Blood' by Shawn Mendes. It's only 8 am and Chris is coming at about half 10 so I have a while before he comes.  We decide to post an Instagram picture of me and Rye and then I go to get ready.

  We decide to post an Instagram picture of me and Rye and then I go to get ready

Randy.
Liked by Loren, Kenzie44xx and 30,748 others
Comments-
@kenzie44xx- my faves x
@hrvy- miss you boys
@user- @kenzie44xx go away, the boys don't like you.  They told me theirselves
@kenzie44xx- @user okayyyy hun

A/N—
Omg thank you so much for 5k reads!!!