Chapter 11

I could tell Rye was really angry.

We asked him what was up and all he said was 'Jack!' We gave him a few minutes to calm down and then he told us everything. Jack had cheated on his girlfriend, Megan, with one her of ex- best-friends. Megan told Rye and he went absolutely mental. Jack told the boys he was going to go to Ireland for a few days which is probably the best. We then leave Rye and he goes back to the flat.  We go into a few more shops and pick out some nice clothes and things.  One we finish we go back to the car and drive to the flat.  We go in and Rye was sat on his bed shouting at Brooklyn and Mikey saying that he couldn't believe Jack would do that.  Whilst Andy tries to calm Rye down I go into my room and ring Megan. I ask her if she's okay and when she says 'not really' I tell her to come over to the flat.  I go and tell the boys I invited her and they all seemed pretty happy about it.

*Ryes POV*
I can't believe Jack would cheat on Meg though.  Megan seemed so nice and she's proper funny.  About 10 minutes after Kenzie said she invited Meg round there was a knock at the door.  I went to open it and it was Megan. I give her a hug and direct her to the bedroom.  She sits down next to Kenzie after giving everyone a hug.

R- Rye
K- Kenzie
A- Andy
M- Megan
B- Brooklyn
Mi- Mikey

R- so Meg, are you okay?
M- yeah I guess, just pisses me off that it was with my bestfriend aswell
A- i can't believe Jack would do it though
K- he really liked you
Mi- Meg, if you ever need anything just call one of us.  No matter what happens with Jack we are still always here
M- thanks Mikey, it honestly means a lot
B- I still can't believe Jack got a girlfriend before me!
K- brook!
B- what?
A- shut up!
B- sorry
M- um Rye, can I speak to you in private?
R- yeah sure, let's go in the kitchen

*Megan's POV*
Rye was the one I trusted the most, apart from Jack before he cheated. 

R- what's up?
M- well I kinda need to ask a big favour
R- what is it?
M- well, me and my dad aren't really on the best terms at the minute and I really don't wanna go home, would it be okay if I stayed here for a few nights?
R- yeah sure! I'm sure the boys won't mind and Blair is going to LA later so he won't know.
M- thank you so much!

I gave Rye a big hug and then I go home whilst my dad is at work and get some clothes and things I need.

*Kenzie's POV*
Megan was gonna be staying over for a few nights, it was because her and her dad don't get on.  I need to make sure she's okay because I know how it feels.  I suddenly feel really light headed so I tell the boys I'm going for a walk and I go to the park.  As soon as I get to the park I fall and that's the last thing I can remember...

*sorry for the short crappy chapter, next ones gonna be good ;)*