Chapter 24

Brook's POV
I can't believe she doesn't remember me.  Then I hear someone come into the bathroom and they knock on the toilet door.  'Brook, come on mate.  She's just been in a car crash her memory is gonna be bad'. Rye says. 'Rye, just go away, she's my best friend and she doesn't remember me!  It's not fair' I say as a tear slips down my face.  'Brook, I have something to show you, I promise it's good.  Just trust me, please?' 'Fine.  I'll meet you outside.'  I hear Rye go out and shut the door so I get up and wash my face and try to make it less obvious I've been crying.  Once I'm ready I go outside to see Rye stood there with a huge grin on his face.  'Right so what's this surprise?' I ask slightly confused.  'Go back into Kenzie's room, tell her how much she means to you. You've gotta trust me.'  'But I can't! You saw what she did when I tried to hug her before!' 'Brook! Stop moaning and go!' 

I decide that Rye is probably right so I follow him back into Kenzie's room and she suddenly smiles.  It must be to Rye.  I stand in the doorway, scared to go any closer.  'Oi, you.  Essex boy, come here please.'  Kenzie shouts with a smile on her face.  She knows who I am? She always calls me Essex boy.  I go over to her and stand beside her bed.  She moves her hand to tell me to get closer so she could whisper something to me.  'Hey brook?  HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!' She says as all the boys start laughing.  'Oh.  My.  God.  I hate you all so much.'  It was all just a prank? It's hard being in a band.  You never knew who to trust! 'Woah, Brook calm down mate.  I love you' Kenzie says trying to hold back the laughter.  'How can I calm down! I just thought I'd lost my best friend forever.  And now your telling me that it was all just a joke!' I say trying to hold back tears.  'Brook, come outside with me?' Andy says, he seems pretty serious and not like he's just gonna laugh in my face.  I follow him out the room and we go down the corridor. 

A- brook, I know how much Kenzie means to you and I know how heartbroken you were.  I just wanted you to know I tried to make them not do it but they didn't listen.  I love you lil bro
Br-thank fovvs, it means a lot.  It's just heartbreaking to see your bestfriend not remember you.  Love you too
A- come on, let's go prank them!
Br- okay, what should we do?
A- right, you stay out here.  I'll go in and say that I've kicked you out the band because of the way you've reacted.  I think they'll believe it!
Br- sounds good.  Let's gooo!

Andy's POV
I walk back into Kenzie's room.
A- guys, I have something serious to tell you all
R- what is it?
J- yeah, what is it?
A- you've all gotta promise not to get angry?
J- promise
M- I promise
K- promise
R- I promise, just tell us already!
A- well, I've made the decision to kick Brook out the band.
M- what? Why?
A- because of the way he was acting.  It was a harmless prank and he took it to the next level and made a massive deal about it.
R- yeah but that's not worth kicked him out!
K-yeah! Brook shouldn't be kicked out.
J- no.  Andy you can't do that, Brook is all of our best friend and you can't just kick him out!
A- I can, and I will! I'm the founder of this band.  If it weren't for me then none of you would be famous!
M- Andy, I don't think this is the right decision.  Where is brook?
Br-  IM RIGHT HERE!  HAPPY APRIL FOOLS YOU DICKHEADSSSSS
A- brook! Language!