Chapter 35

Kenzie's Blog Post...

Hey everyone! I'm Kenzie, if you didn't know! I'm 23 and I'm a singer/ song-writer. 

I live with a band called Roadtrip and a solo singer called Harvey but his stage name is HRVY.  I'll introduce you to them...

  I'll introduce you to them

In order from left to right...
Mikey cobban (22) Brooklyn Wyatt (19),  Jack Duff (18), Harvey Cantwell (19), Andy Fowler (24), Rye Beaumont (23)

Andy was my bestfriend when we were little and we lost contact but met each other on a train from Manchester to London coincidentally one day and have lived with each other since! It was the boys manager who heard me sing and decided to sign me which is amazing so I always go on tour with the boys!

I moved to London as my mum had cancer and she wasn't given much time to live but she overcame it and she is stronger than ever. My brother moved in with my auntie and uncle as they lived close to the university he wanted to go to and I was living with Andy and the rest of the boys.

I've decided to start a blog because it is a place to connect with you guys and interact with fans and let you all know what I've been up to!

Go follow my insta- @kenzie44xx
There's gonna be updates on when there's a new blog out.

Thanks for reading, Kenzie xx

Comments-
@anonymous- why have you made a blog? Your only famous cause of roadtrip
@roadtriptv- love this! • Mikey