Chapter 15

Me and Andy ran into the hallway and Rye was already there.  It was dad...

Andy ran in front of me and started shouting at my dad

A= Andy
R= Rye
B= Brooklyn
K= Kenzie
D= Dad

A- what are you doing here?
D- and you are?
A- Andy, i was the one at the campsite 10 years ago watching you get arrested!
D- ugh whatever
R- what do you want?
D- I want to speak to my daughter
A- sorry but that's not gonna happen
D- didn't know you controlled Kenzie like that?
A- i don't control her, she's my girlfriend and I'm protecting her from you!
K- Andy babe, it's fine
D- see, now move or I will
B- how did you find our address?
K- how did you even know I was here?
R- when did you even get out of jail?
D- i got out of jail last week, one of my friends that I met in jail hacks phones, we tracked your number. We saw you were here and I searched the address and saw your petty little boy-band and I did a little research. It's not hard.
R- you can leave now.
D- no, I want to speak to my daughter
K- well your daughter doesn't want to speak to you so get out!
A- you heard her!

Suddenly someone walks up the stairs it was Blair and Jack. Blair saw my dad stood at the door and didn't realise who he was

Bl- Blair
J- Jack

B- oh my god Jack! Blair! Your back
A- Brook, nows not the time mate.
Bl- who are you?
D- I'm kenzie's dad
Bl- I suggest you leave now or else we are calling the police
D- and who are you? Walking around like you own this place!
Bl- I do. I pay for the flat, I'm the boys manager. Now leave
D- no, you can't make me

Blair gets his phone out his pocket as soon as he was about to call the police dad grabbed his phone and threw it down the stairs. Our neighbour heard what had happened through the wall and she called the police. After about 2 minutes of us all standing around the police came and took my dad away. I ran past Andy and Jack and into the bathroom. I lock myself in there and slide down the door. I begin to cry.

About 2 minutes later I hear Rye knocking on the door.  'Kenz? Are you okay in there?'. I don't answer him because if I do he will tell I'm crying.

Rye's POV
I saw Kenzie run into the bathroom and I hear her start to cry.  I knock on the door and say 'Kenz? Are you okay in there?'  No reply.  I walk into the bedroom to see Andy sat on the floor with his head in his hands.

R- Andy? What's up bro?
A- Kenzie's upset and I don't know how to help her
R- she's in the bathroom, she won't talk to me.  Go see if you can get her to come out
A- okay

Andy's POV
Rye tells me that Kenzie is in the bathroom so I get up, wipe my eyes and head over to the bathroom.  I knock on the door and when there is no reply I slide down the door to sit on the floor.

K- Andy?
A- Kenzie? Are you okay?
K- I don't really know
A- I'm always here princess, come out, please
K- I look a mess.  I can't
A- Kenz, you always look gorgeous.  Please
K- fine
A- thank you

I get up and Kenzie finally opens the bathroom door and jumps into my arms.  She had been crying a lot as all her makeup had smudged and her eyes were puffy.  I held her hand and when I looked down I noticed blood on her sleeve.  I rolled her sleeve up to see that she had cut again.  She flinched when I rolled her sleeves up.

K- Andy I can explain..
A- no, you don't need to
K- I'm sorry
A- don't be sorry babe, your strong enough to win this battle, things will get better.  And don't forget, me and the boys will always be here for you.
K- thank you Andy.  It means a lot.  I'm just sorry you had to see it...