Chapter 9

Andy was on the floor. Me and Blair both ran into the flat and into the bedroom to see Andy laid down on the floor. He didn't look as if he was breathing, Rye was in tears and Blair told him to calm down and tell him what happened.
'He, he... he was going to get a drink and, and... and he just dropped to the floor'. Rye said in between tears. I go and hug Rye to comfort him and I say everything will be alright. Blair is already on the phone to the ambulance. Once they arrive they say only one person can go to the hospital with him. The boys said I could go so I got into the ambulance and we went to the hospital. Andy was still not breathing, he goes into the emergency department and gets put on life support. After about an hour he finally wakes up, i message Rye to tell him that Andy is awake again. It turns out Andy passed out because he had a panic attack. None of the boys had realised because they were too busy messing around.  After about two hours they say that we can go home, I called Blair and he came and picked us up. 
When we got back to the flat I realised it was 11, I was really tired so I went to bed.  About 10 minutes after I went to bed I heard a knock at my door, it was Andy.  I tell him to come in and he came and sat down on my bed.  I turned the light on to see Andy had red, puffy eyes.  He had been crying.

K= Kenzie
A= Andy

K- Andy? What's wrong?
A- its my mum
K- why, what's happened?
A- she's ill
K- oh my god Andy, is she gonna be okay?
A- the doctors don't know
K- that's awful, I'll always be by your side no matter what
A- Kenz?
K- yeah?
A- I know this might be too soon but, will you be my girlfriend?
K- seriously?
A- yeah...
K- of course I will!
A- i love you miss Kenzie
K- i love you too Andy Fowler

Andy gets up off my bed, kisses me goodnight then walks out of the room with the biggest smile on his face. I hear all the other boys shouting and asking why he was so happy, he just told them all to shut up and said goodnight.

* sorry its such a short chapter guys x*