Chapter 45

10 years later...

Kenzie's POV
I wake up to Andy laid next to me, still fast asleep.  I hear Cally wake up and get out of bed.  Cally is 5 years old now and she is the most beautiful 5 year old girl I've ever seen.  Well it is Andy's daughter so what can I say?

CAST-

Cally, Andy and Kenzies daughter

I go into her bedroom which me and Andy let her design herself.  It's a really nice room and we are so so happy with it.  We got a builder to do it for us and all-together it cost £1,900!

Me and Andy finally moved out of the flat with the boys when I found out I was pregnant

Me and Andy finally moved out of the flat with the boys when I found out I was pregnant.  We felt like we couldn't stay with the boys as we have a child to look after and there isn't enough room in the flat.  We have a 4 bedroomed house so there is two spare rooms where the boys can stay over. 

Roadtrip are still a band, they've had 4 full albums and 3 EPs that have all hit number one.  I'm so proud of them for being able to sell out Madison Square Garden in America. Tomorrow we are flying to Australia for a week to do 4 shows, I'm headlining two and the boys are headlining two aswell but we are each other's support acts. Cally is staying with my mum until we get back, I don't think she'd enjoy touring with 5 lads!

I get Cally out of bed and take her downstairs as she has school today.  I make her some cereal and leave her to eat it whilst I go and get changed.   I go upstairs and pick out some light blue ripped skinny jeans and a plain pink t-short and then I head back downstairs.  Cally has finished her breakfast by the time I have got changed so we go upstairs together to pick out some clothes that she is going to wear today.  She picks out some navy blue leggings and a pink t- shirt to match mine.  

Once she is ready and I've done her hair, we go into my room to say by to Andy.  We then get into the car and we drive to school. 

The End