Chapter 16

*so that last chapter was kinda crappy, I've got some ideas for the next few chapters so I hope you enjoy them x*

3 months later...
Kenzie's POV
I woke up and checked my phone. It was 1pm. We didn't get in until about 3 in the morning because the boys are on tour and we was in Newcastle last night so it took a while to get back to Slough. I decided to get up finally after about an hour of just looking through my Instagram and twitter. I posted a snapchat saying good morning and put it on my story and then I got up. I grab a towel, some black skinny jeans and one of Andy's hoodies and I went into the bathroom and put The Vamps, day and night album on and got in the shower.  When paper hearts came on I started singing and then i remember i never finished my audition to join the alphadogs.  Once I'm finished in the shower I get into my clothes and then go into my bedroom and start drying my hair and then I do my makeup.  After about an hour, I've finally finished getting ready and I go into the boys room to see in Brooklyn and Mikey in there.  I ask them where everyone is and they say they don't know, when they woke up they were gone.  I go and sit in Andy's bed and just watch a movie with Mikey and Brook. Once the film had finished, they boys weren't back. I tried calling Andy but he didn't reply, Brook tried ringing Jack and Mikey tried Rue. None of them answered so we called Blair and he answered and said they were busy and don't keep calling them. We put our phones down and put another movie on because we weren't allowed to talk to the boys. What could they be doing that means we can't talk to them?

Once the second movie had finished and the boys weren't back yet we all got worried. I go down and sit on the sofa in between the boys and we just sit in silence for a while. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was nice. After about half an hour of us just talking about things we hear the door unlock. Blair walks through the door and Jack, Andy and Rye are behind him. They just walked in as if nothing had happened.

B- where where you?!
A- whoa!! Brook! Calm down okay?
B- I can't calm down when you were gone for like 5 hours and didn't tell us!
J- brook! Calm down, we will tell you later.
R- brook, Mikey, meet me in the kitchen in 30 seconds.
A- best hurry up.
K- what about me?
R- sorry Kenz!
A- don't worry about it, it's nothing big
K- ugh okay

Then I walked out of the room past Jack, Andy and Blair and went into my bedroom and locked the door. I went and laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I could hear Andy running after me but I just ignored him. He starts knocking on my room telling me to open it and let him talk. I didn't want to speak to anyone, they were keeping something from me and I didn't like it. I hear Andy walk off and someone else comes to the door. It's Ginger. She knocks quietly and tells me to open the door. I go and open it and she comes in and hugs me. I tell her everything and she says that she doesn't know either. So they are keeping something from the girls?