Chapter 22

After we have all finished eating we all put the amount of money our meal was in the middle of the table and Blair went to pay for us. As we were walking back to the car Kyle said he could stay with us for a night. I get in Kyle's car so we can catch up on the way back to the flat. We say bye to the boys and ginger and then we start driving. I plug my phone into the AUX cable and put my playlist on and we start singing like we did in the car with Mum. After about 10 minutes I turn the music down and my and Kyle catch up. We talk about absolutely everything and I'm so glad we are together again.

All of a sudden a car comes out of nowhere and we crash. Everything went blurry and then eventually turned black. All I could here was sirens sirens and Kyle shouting me 'Kenz. Kenzie? Kenzie come on, wake up. Please Kenzie, please?'

Kyle's POV
'Kenzie? Kenzie come on, wake up. Please Kenzie, please?' I shout. A car came out of nowhere and hit us. Luckily I've only hurt my arm. I grab kenzie's phone and call and Andy. The ambulances are on their way so there's no point calling them. Andy says they are 10 minutes away and will meet us at the hospital. When the ambulance comes the paramedic come and picks Kenzie up and I go in the ambulance with her to then hospital. I stay on the phone to Andy and I've said I'll meet him outside the hospital. We reach the hospital and I can see Andy, Mikey and Brooklyn stood outside. They take Kenz away and tell us that she will be in room 6, we have to sit in the waiting area and they will tell us when we can go in. I go and hug Andy to make sure he's okay.

Andy's POV
Kyle comes up to me and hugs me, I can tell he knows I'm upset. I burst into tears making his shoulder wet but I can't help it. I pull out of the hug and turn around so the boys couldn't see me. Mikey comes over to me and says it's all gonna be okay.
Br- come on! Let's go, I wanna see my best mate!
M- brook! Pack it in yeah? We can't see her yet anyway
Br- oh, sorry mate
A- brook it's fine, don't worry about it
Ky- come on let's go, is gonna be okay guys don't worry. I just feel really bad. It's all my fault
M- Kyle, don't say that. It wasn't your fault it was the other car that pulled out not you!

We walk into the hospital and go and sit in the waiting room. About half an hour later a nurse comes and says 'anyone here for Kenzie Lewis may come through now.'  Brook jumps out of his seat and pretty much runs to Kenzie's room, whilst me, Mikey and Kyle just walk normally.  When she sees us walk in she instantly smiles.  She looks beautiful.  Even with the cuts down her face.  I go up to her and hug her and give her a kiss on the forehead.  Then I sit in the chair next to her, leaving enough room for Kyle.  He comes and hugs her and sits on the bed beside Kenzie.  'I'm so so sorry Kenzie.  It's all my fault, I shouldn't have told you to come with me, I'm sorry.  None of this would've happened if I didn't come'. He says with barely a whisper.  Kenzie says 'Kyle, it's fine, I'm just glad your okay.  Do Jack, Rye, Blair and ginger know I'm okay?' 'Yeah, I've just text them' I reply 'okay good, thanks babe' she says smiling.  Brook then goes up to her, the other side of the bed to me and Kyle and high fives her.  They both start laughing and they both look so happy.  Then the nurse comes in and says visiting hours are over so we have to leave now.  Brook gives her another high five and then says goodbye, Mikey goes up to her, gives her a hug and says bye.  They leave the room and then I give Kyle some space, he gives Kenzie a note and what looks like a picture of their Mum, he hugs her and then goes out the room.  I go and sit on the bed where Kyle was once sat and I hold Kenzie's hand.  We talk for about 5 minutes then I kiss her like I'm never going to see her again.  We say goodbye and I walk out the room.  God I love her.

AN-
Hey guyssss, so I'm going to London tomorrow so I won't be able to upload so that's why I'm uploading tonight instead.  Tysm for 1k again, it honestly means so much! xx