Chapter 41

I've been talking to a few people that live in America on Instagram and we have decided to go out tonight for a meal and then have a few drinks in a bar somewhere.  I'm meeting Ethan and Grayson Dolan, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Loren Gray, Camila Mendes and Peyton List. 

Loren, Camila and Peyton are coming to my aunties house first to get ready together as it is the biggest house, when they all get here we go upstairs and start getting ready, we all do or own makeup and then Loren does my hair, I do hers and then Camila and Peyton do each other's.  We then get dressed and then we start taking Instagram photos.  I go first and then when I find one I want to post, I get my phone and go onto instagram.

Out tonight🥂💘Tagged- @ethandolan, @graysondolan, @peytonlist, @camimendes, @shawnmendes, @camerondallas, @loren

Out tonight🥂💘
Tagged- @ethandolan, @graysondolan, @peytonlist, @camimendes, @shawnmendes, @camerondallas, @loren

Liked by Loren, Camila Mendes and 12 million others

Comments-
@roadtriptv- stunning😍- brook
@shawnmendes- ❤️
@loren- photo creds to me! x
@camimendes- girl your gorgeous! Tonight is gonna be good🥂
@roadtriptv- thanks... - andy
@kenzie44xx- @roadtriptv andy message me xx
@user- your probably gonna cheat on Andy with like all 4 guys your going out with tonight. 
@user- slag.
@user- your stunning Kenzie! You and Andy are perfect for each other x
@kenzie44xx- @user thank you hun, at least some people are nice right? Xx

I turn my phone off cause I'm getting quite a lot of hate for going out with Ethan, Grayson, Shawn and Cameron. About 10 minutes of messing around and dancing and singing with the girls I get a FaceTime call from Mikey. I go into another room to answer it and I leave the girls to enjoy their selves.

Mikey- hey Kenz!
Kenzie- hey Mikey, are you okay?
Mikey- yeah are you?
Kenzie- yeah I'm good!
Mikey- good good, I'm calling cause Andy's pretty pissed of with you.
Kenzie- what? Why?
Mikey- cause your going out with Ethan, Grayson, Cameron and Shawn
Kenzie- really? I'm only going out with them cause I don't know anyone else in LA
Mikey- I think you should call him Kenz, he's out at the park and says he's gone to think about things.
Kenzie- okay, I'll call him now, thank you for this Mikey
Mikey- it's okay Kenz, love you
Kenzie- love you too, bye!
Mikey- byeee!

I end the call and go back into my room and tell the girls that I'm going to call Andy and I'll be back in. It takes 3 attempts until he actually picks up the phone.

Andy- hey
Kenzie- hi babe! Are you okay?
Andy- yeah I guess
Kenzie- what's up? I can tell when your upset even on the phone
Andy- it's nothing, if I tell you, you'll think I'm pathetic
Kenzie- Andy! I'm never gonna think you pathetic, come on, talk to me
Andy- it's just, your going out with all those men in America and they are all so much better looking than me and are probably so much better than me.
Kenzie- andy babe, don't worry. I don't look at any of them in that way. Your the only one I like and who I will ever like. Yeah they are nice lads but I'd never do anything behind your back, they are some of my only friends in LA and they invited me out tonight so I said I'd go.
Andy- okay, I'm sorry.
Kenzie- don't be sorry, I love you okay?
Andy- I love you too. I have to go because we are going to the studio now.
Kenzie- okay babe, talk to you later, love you bye
Andy- love you bye.

I'm glad me and Andy are okay. I go back into the bedroom to see all the girls still dancing and singing and having the time of their lives. "Girls! It's half 7 and we said we'd meet the boys outside at half 7 so come on, let's go!

We grab our bags and phones and then head downstairs. We put our heels on and then head outside to see the boys in a limo. We get in and I sit in-between Grayson and Loren. We plug Ethan's phone into the AUX cable and put some music on really loud. We sing all the way to the party. It is an Instagram party and we are all instagram famous so we have been invited. Harvey is going to be there so it should be fun hanging around with him some of tonight.

AN—
Sorry it's short but 2 uploads in one dayyy!!