Chapter 36

Today is the day of the Manchester show! I'm the first one up so I check my phone and I reply to a few DMs and like some edits. About half an hour later Andy wakes up but all of the other boys are still asleep. I go to Mikey and Rye's room to wake them up and Andy goes to Jack and Brook's room. Once everyone is awake we go downstairs and Andy and Mikey make us all some pancakes.

After we have eaten we have about 4 hours until soundcheck so we decide to get ready. I get into so light blue ripped skinny jeans, a 'The 1975' t- shirt and a checked shirt wrapped around my waist. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face and then I go into my room and do my hair and makeup. I put my hair up into a messy bun and then I get onto my makeup. By that time all of the boys are in my room watching me, asking questions every time I did something. I started off with foundation and then concealer. I then went on to do my eye makeup which I kept simple, only using a brown transition shade and a glittery gold. I did my brows and then applied mascara. After I did some highlight and I was ready. We had about two hours until soundcheck so we just go on our phones and reply to DMs and Snapchat's and everything.

Once it's time to leave we all put our shoes on, I put my black vans on and then we left. We got into the van which Darren has just arrived in and he takes us to the venue. There is a few people waiting outside so we go take pictures with them and say thank you for being there so early. We go inside and then put all our bags backstage and then I go on to do my soundcheck. After me, the boys go on and start messing around dancing around and then Mikey fell off the stage and hurt his knee again. He still wants to do the show but he is going to have to sit down the whole show!! I grab Mikey's phone and hand it to his so he can tweet. A few minutes later I get a notification saying roadtrip have tweeted. I open it to see what he said.

@roadtriptv- hey guys! I'm so so sorry for anyone coming to Manchester. We was having a bit too much fun on stage in sound check and I fell off the stage and hurt my knee really bad🤦‍♂️obviously we aren't gonna cancel the show but I'm gonna be sat down the whole show! I apologise again, I'm sorry! I love you, see you soon Manchester❤️ • Mikey

A few minutes later I get another notification from roadtrip tweeting.

@roadtriptv- so Mikey is an idiot and we can officially confirm that! Well done Mikey!!😂- Rye