Chapter 34

We finish getting ready and then it's time to go and meet the boys at the train station. It's only a 10 minute walk to the train station so we decide to walk as it's a nice day. We go downstairs and say bye to my mum and then go to put our shoes on.

We start walking down to the train station when we see a few roadies.  They come up and ask for a photo with both of us, one together and one on our own.  We took the joint photos first, there was 3 girls so it took a while! Then they all got a photo with Andy and then with me.  It made me so happy that they weren't horrible to me and that they were really nice.  We said bye to them and then carry on walking to the train station.  We find the platform they will be getting off at and then sit on a bench and wait.

Brook🙊💗- we are like 10 minutes away guys xx
Andy😍❤️- okay, we are here now xx
Rye🐝- see you soon! xx
You- see you soon, so excited to see you all xx
Mikey👾- missing you both xx
Andy😍❤️- miss you too Mikey x
You- miss you loads xx

When we finish texting the boys, we ask a random person walking by to take a photo of us so I can post it on Instagram. A women who looked about 40 agreed to it and then we took the photo, thanked her and then I went to post it on Instagram.

Instagram post...

@kenzie44xx- forever always🤞💗Tagged- @roadtriptvLiked by @harrystyles, @roadtriptv, @loren, @hrvy and 2,578 others

Tagged- @roadtriptv
Liked by @harrystyles, @roadtriptv, @loren, @hrvy and 2,578 others

Comments-
@anonymous- your so cute together😍xx
@hrvy- aww
@loren- yas gurlll!
@harrystyles- wow.  He's only lucky man
@roadtrip- you two are cute • Mikey
@anonymous- go kill yourself.

By the time I've posted it and replied to a few comments the train arrives and we hear the boys shouting our names.  We go running towards them and all six of us hug for what seems like ages.  It's so nice being together again, it's weird not having 5 lads around you at all times!! The boys are tired so we decide to get a taxi back to my house.  We hop into a taxi and tell the driver my address then we go. 

When we get to mine we walk in and my mum comes into the kitchen to meet everyone.

M- hey, I'm Mikey.  I'm from Bristol and I'm 22, lovely to meet you!
Br- hello I'm Brooklyn but you can call me Brook.  As you can probably tell from the accent I'm from Essex but I'm half Greek.  I'm 19.
J- hey I'm jack, I'm obviously Irish! I'm 18.
R- and I'm Rye! I'm from Bristol but I lived in Spain for most of my childhood. 
Mu- well it's nice to meet you all, you can call me Debbie or Debs, whatever you like!
M- we really appreciate you letting us stay at your house while we do the Manchester show.
R- yeah like honestly, if there's anything we can do..
Mu- no boys! It's fine, honestly. I've seen how happy you've made Kenz and you all seem lovely so Kenz do you wanna show them around and sort rooms out?
K- yeah okay! Boys follow me!

Me and Andy lead the way upstairs and show them my bedroom. ' so this is my room, where me and Andy are gonna be sleeping' I tell them. 'Ooo, the bed looks nice' Brook shouts as he runs and jumps onto my bed causing everyone to start laughing. We then go onto the next room which is one of the spare rooms.  'So who wants this room?' 'Me and Brook do!' Jack shouts.  'Okay then, unpack your stuff if you want.  The bathrooms just across the hallway, I'm sure you'll find it!' I say as I lead Mikey and Rye into the other spare room.  My mum has a massive house, it's 5 bedrooms.  My mum has a room, me and Kyle have a room and then there is 2 spare rooms.  I take the boys into the other spare room where there is just one king sized bed where as in the other room there is two single beds.  'Are you okay with sharing?' I ask them making sure it's alright.  'Yeah we'll be fine won't we Mikey?' Rye asks laughing at himself.  'Yeah I guess, as long as you don't snore!' Mikey says back.  'I'll leave you to unpack then, I'll be in my room or downstairs if you need me!' And then I go back into my room and write my blog for a while.

AN—
Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever, I'm not gonna have an upload schedule for either books cause it's too much for me.  I've started school again and sometimes I don't have enough time to upload and then I feel bad.  I'll upload as regularly as I possibly can and I'll try and make long chapters all the time x