Chapter 27

When we are on our way home we all started singing and we didn't stop for a good 2 hours.  Today has been one of the best days of my life, I'm so lucky to have these boys and to have gone on tour with them.  Once everyone gets tired we stop singing and I go through my instagram DMs.  I reply to every single one of them, all of them are so lovely, saying how I inspire them and how they look up to me when they are upset and they see how strong I've been.  I reply to all of them and then I go through all my tagged photos, so many people have made edits of me or drawings and it's incredible, there's so many fan accounts for me as-well.  It's insane how this time 5 years ago I was living at home with my mum and brother and the most singing I'd do was in the shower. 

Andy's POV
All the boys were asleep, it was just me and Kenzie awake.  She was sat at the other side of the bus then me, at one side, facing forwards towards the driver was Kenzie, Brook and Mikey and then at the other side, facing towards them was me, Rye and Jack.  Kenzie was on her phone, lit by the screen, she looked perfect.  Then brook woke up from sleeping on her shoulder and she scared him by shouting in his ear. He screamed like a girl and it was so funny.  Him screaming woke Mikey and Rye up, of course it didn't wake Jack up.  He could sleep through anything. 

We get back to the flat and we go into the living room and just watch some TV.  Me and Kenzie are laid on my bed, Mikey and Brook are laid on Mikey's bed and Rye and Jack are sat on the sofa together. 

AN—
Sorry this is such a short chapter, I've just been so busy today, better chapter come to this book on Saturday!! xx