Chapter 26

Kenzie's POV
After the show, we went back to the new flat and we all went straight to bed as it was a late show.  Tomorrow we have a show in Sheffield.  It's a 5 hour drive and the VIP starts at 2 so we have to set off at 6 in the morning.  I say goodnight to everyone and me and Andy go into our room and go to bed.

We wake up by Brook and Rye jumping on the end of our bed.  It's 5 so we might aswell stay up now.  We all go into the living room and Mikey offers to make us all breakfast.  He starts making a full English breakfast so we all decide to get ready while he makes it as it will take a while.  I put on some black jeans and a cropped grey hoodie and a blue denim jacket over the top.  Andy is wearing some black jeans as-well and a roadtrip hoodie.  We go back into the living room and everyone else is already ready.  Brook has light blue jeans, and a yellow basketball shirt on, Rye is wearing his mario jumper and black jeans and Jack is wearing black jeans and his red checked shirt like usual.   Mikey then finishes making breakfast so I go and help him put it on all the plates and then serve it to everyone.  After we finish eating, Brook offers to wash up so as he does that Mikey goes to get ready.  He comes out wearing a red t-shirt, black jeans and a blue denim jacket.  By the time everyone is ready, it's 6am so we all go and put our shoes on and go outside to see the van already out there. 

In Sheffield...
We get to the venue and there is about 50 girls already stood outside, they must be for VIP.  We get there at 11 and go inside to do sound check.  After sound check, we go backstage and just chill out for a bit, then it gets to 1pm so it's time for VIP.  We go into the room and there's already a load of girls there.  A few come over to me first and the boys go over to different people aswell.  The girls asked for selfies and photos from me and some even asked to sign things!  About half way through the hour, a girl came up to me and showed me a drawing she had done, it looked exactly like me!!
K- hey darling, what's your name?
?- my names Poppy!
K- how old are you poppy?
P- I'm 11
K- omg really? This is incredible! Do you want to keep it?
P- i don't mind, you can have it if you want!
K- thank you so much! Your an amazing artist, please don't stop drawing okay?
P- okay! Thank you!!
K- it's okay!
P- i love you so much!!
K- i love you too! See you soon okay?
P- okay!

Then Andy came over to me and I showed her the drawing, he went over to Poppy and said how incredible she was at drawing, she had drawings of us all so she gave Andy his and it again, looked exactly like him!  It's times like this when I realise how lucky I am to have this job.  Once the VIP had finished, it was time for the show so we went backstage and waited for everyone to get inside the venue.  After about half an hour, I went on and performed some different songs this time.  I performed an original called Miss You Loads.  It was about Andy, I wrote it before I met him that day on the train, it was when I was in my darkest times, when it was just me, my mum and Kyle.  I also perform Dont Hurt Yourself by the boys, then I go and get my guitar and do Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Say You Won't Let Go but James Arthur.  Then the boys went on, I sang This is Me with them again and it was amazing.  After the show, we made our way into the m&g room and met so many amazing roadies.