Chapter 21

K- I'm cancer free
A-oh my god! Your joking right?
B- what really?!
R- kenz! That's amazing
K- yeah I know!
J- I'm so happy!
K- so am I!
M- come on, let's go out and celebrate!

Mikey grabs my hand and pulls me up from the sofa and then I go into my bedroom and i get ready to go out.   I pick out a red, off the shoulder dress.  I do my makeup very natural, just apply some mascara, bronzer, highlighter and i do my brows.  Then i go into the hall and ask Brook to take a photo of me for instagram because he is the first one ready.

Instagram

Tagged- @roadtriptv

Tagged- @roadtriptv

Liked by roadtriptv, loren and 807 617 others

comments-

@roadtriptv- my photography skills are on pointttttt-brook x

@user- ew.  why do the boys even like you, your not even that pretty

@roadtriptv- oh.my.god. your bloody gorgeous- andy xxxxx

@hrvy- love this pic! x

@loren- gallll,  your beautiful! hopefully I'll meet you soon x

Once everyone else is ready  we go downstairs and me, Andy, Mikey and Harvey go in one car and Jack, Brook, Rye, Blair and Ginger go in the other.  We get to a small restaurant just outside Slough because we want to have a nice time without being asked for photos all the time from roadies.  We go in and the waitress shows us where the table is and leaves us to pick what we want to eat.   I sit in-between Andy and Brooklyn, and then about 10 minutes later the waitress came back to get our orders.  We all ordered and then she left and we just talked for a while. Once our food came, we all were about to start eating when I heard someone shout my name. I turn around to see my brother stood there! I run up to him and hug him. The hug lasted for what seemed like forever. I've missed Kyle so much.

K- Kyle! what are you doing here?
Ky- Blair told me you were going out for a meal and he invited me, did you not wonder why there was an empty seat and a meal there?
K- oh yeah! anyway, I've missed you so much!
Ky - I've missed you too, come on lets go sit down, our food is gonna be cold.

We go and sit down then the boys introduce their selves to Kyle.

Br- hey! I'm Brook, nice to meet you mate. I'm from Essex and I am 19. M- hi I'm Mikey, I'm from Bristol and I'm 21
R- hey, I'm Ryan, you can call me Rye though. I'm from Glastonbury and I'm 22 J- hello, I'm Jack. I'm from Ireland and I'm 18
A- I'm Andy, as you know. I don't think I need to introduce myself really, It's nice to meet you finally!
B- and I'm Blair, and this is Sophie, my girlfriend
S-hey, it's lovely to meet you!
Ky- hey everyone, it's so nice to meet you all, I've heard so much about you all! I'm Kyle if you didn't know, I'm 19 and I'm from Manchester obviously. K- can we please just eat?
Br- yeah! mate I'm starving

Everyone agrees with me and Brook so we all start eating...

AN

Thank you so much for 1k reads! It's incredible, I'm honestly so grateful. I'm sorry my uploads aren't very regular anymore, I'm gonna start uploading for definite on a Wednesday and a Saturday. There might be a few extra uploads through out the week. The reason I haven't been uploading is because my laptop broke and I don't like writing on my phone. After this book has finished, do you want a Mikey book or a not roadtrip related book? comment it because I really don't know.