Chapter 28

Kenzie's POV
We wake up at about 8 which is really early for us. Today we have the Bristol show. It is only about 2 hours away so we are setting off at 10. I get up and find some clothes to wear. I'm wearing some black ripped jeans, a pink and black floral crop top, and a roadtrip hoodie! I put a small bit of makeup up and I curl my hair, after I'm ready I grab my phone, my phone charger and a few more things and put them in a backpack and then I go into the boys room. They are all ready. Andy is wearing a pikachu hoodie and white jeans, Brook is wearing his yellow jumper that says Brooklyn on it and black jeans. Mikey is wearing his Bristol City football shirt as Bristol is his hometown and he had black jeans on, Jack is wearing a red and black checked shirt and some black jeans and Rye is wearing a red shirt and black jeans.

I go into the kitchen and make everyone some breakfast. We all eat and then go into the hallway and put our trainers on. We go outside and then get into the van. Brook and Jack fall straight to sleep on each other and me, Andy, Rye and Mikey all vlog. We get to the venue and Mikey is jumping around like a crazy man as Bristol is his hometown and he loves to perform here!

Andy's POV
We get to the venue and do sound check and then it's time for VIP. We meet so many girls and take loads of photos. Now it's time for the show. Kenzie goes on first, seeing her out there having an amazing time makes me so happy. After she finishes her last song it's time for us to go on. When it gets to This Is Me, Kenzie comes on and sings all the hard parts that are really high and hard for us to sing! We finish with after show and half way through I run of and grab Kenzie and she comes on stage with us and sing after the show with us, we are all jumping around, messing around and just having the time of our lives. After the show, we go backstage and we all get ready to make sure we look decent for our photos. We run into the other room to see all the roadies already qued up for the meet and greet. In the meet and greet, they meet Kenzie first and then us.

After about an hour and a half we've finally finished the meet and greet so we go backstage and grab all of our things and go and get into the van. Mikey pulls out his laptop and starts editing the vlog for today. When we get home, we all go into the living room and Andy grabs his guitar and plays some songs and we vlog it and just sing and have a good time. After about an hour of singing we turn the cameras off and we just sit and talk until about 3 in the morning. It's then when we decide to go to bed so me Andy go into our bedroom and all the others go into their rooms and we all go to sleep.

AN-
Omg, thank you guys so much for 2k! I never thought this book would get so many views! I hope you enjoy this book, I'm trying my best to stick to the schedule which is...

Andy Book- Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Mikey Book- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday

Thank you so much!
- ellie x