Chapter 13

Andy's POV
I'm going to go and see Kenzie today as she is awake and aloud visitors.  I get out of bed and head into the shower.  Once I'm finished in the shower I grab some clothes and put them on.  I'm wearing a pink hoodie and some black skinny jeans with rips in them.  I dry my hair and go and fetch my phone from the bedroom and check through my messages.  There was one off Jack.

Jack☘️- hey Andy?
You- what do you want Jack
Jack☘️- I'm sorry
You- don't bother coming back, Megan's staying at the flat for a while
Jack☘️- why?
You- cuz her and her dad had an argument and it's not safe for her at home
Jack☘️- oh right.  Just tell her I really am sorry and I didn't want to upset her
You- forget it Jack

I put my phone in my pocket and go and put my shoes on.  I say bye to the boys and to Megan and head to the hospital.  Once I get to the hospital I stand outside for what must have been about 5 minutes just looking at the building.  I took a deep breath and walked inside.  I asked at the reception where Kenzie was and they told me the way.  After getting lost a few times I finally reached the ward she was staying on.  Even though she was sick and in hospital she still looked amazing.  Once I get to her bed I kiss her and tell her I love her.

Kenzies POV
I heard someone walking down the corridor to reach our ward.  Not many people in here had visitors.  It was Andy! He looked as though he had been crying but I decided not to mention it.  'Hey babe! I love you so so much.' He says to me as soon as he reached my bed.  I smile and we sit and talk for about three hours until one of the nurses came and told me I could go home.  Andy helped me get all my stuff and he helped me walk to the car.  On the way back to the flat we put the music on really loud and we sing until both our throats started aching.  As we get to the flat we see a lot of girls on the park so we decide to go talk to them because they are probably roadies.  Andy takes a few photos with them all and then we head back inside.  As soon as the boys hear us come in they all run up to me and get me a big hug.  Once I finally manage to free myself I go into Megan's room to say hi.  She hugs me and we decide to have a girls only movie night.  She goes and tells the boys to leave us alone and she nips to Asda to get some snacks for us.  When she gets back she tells me she spent £20 just on snacks.  She empty's both of the bags out onto her bed and we go onto Netflix on her laptop and we pick a few movies to watch. It gets to about half 2 in the morning so we decide to go to sleep.  I head downstairs and go into my room and get into bed and fall asleep pretty much straight away. 
I wake up with Andy laid next to me, he is still asleep so I try to get back to sleep when I feel his arm wrap round me, I decide to just go back to sleep again because I'm still pretty tired. 

Mikey's POV
When I wake up I realise that Andy is gone, I remember that he went into Kenzie's room at about 4 in the morning because he was cold and felt lonely.  I can hear him and Kenzie talking so I know they are awake now.  I check my phone to see that it is already 1pm and I have 4 texts from Lauren.

Lauren😍- hey Mikey xx
Lauren😍- are you up yet? x
Lauren😍- come on? It's 12 now surely your up? x
Lauren😍- Mikey?
You- hey sorry, I was pretty tired aha x
Lauren😍- it's fine, you still up for meeting at 2? x
You- of course, i best start getting ready x
Lauren😍- see you there then x
You- see you there beautiful xx

I get out of bed finally and grab some clothes and go in the shower.  Once I'm finished I get into my clothes.  I put some black jeans and a nirvana shirt on and I start drying my hair.  Once I'm ready I check my phone and it is already 1.57pm so I put my trainers on and head to the park.  Lauren was sat on the swings on her own.  She looked gorgeous.  It was her eyes.  They are the best shade of blue I have ever seen.  I really really liked her.