Chapter 29

Kenzie's POV
When me and Andy wake up, it is about 11am. All the other boys are already awake which is a surprise. It's Jack's birthday today so we all go into the living room and then Mikey and Andy go out of the room and go and get his cake. While they find it I go up to Jack, hug him and then wish him happy birthday. We are going to do presents after cake as Jack's favourite part of the day is cake. He's going back to Ireland for a few days to see him family so we are gonna go to the airport with him tonight. When Mikey and Andy come back in with the cake with loads of candles on, we all start singing happy birthday and then Jack blows out the candles. We take it into the kitchen and Mikey takes the candles out and then cuts it. We eat birthday cake for breakfast and now it's time for presents!

Mikey gets Jack a new phone case, it's a light up one so he can take good selfies. Andy gets him a new guitar with a little irish flag on it. I get him a couple of checked shirts and some hoodies as that's all he wears!  Harvey gets him a gift card for a load of shops that are in westfields, Brooklyn gets him an iTunes gift card for £50 as he always listens to music and then Rye got him a a Bluetooth speaker for his phone.  Once he started has opened all his presents we all go and get ready and we head out to the trampoline park.

AN-
There's gonna be a chapter for both books out tomorrow as this is such a short chapter. i went roller skating today so i haven't had any time to upload x