Chapter 42

As we walk into the party everyone stops and looks at us. We see Harvey sat with Aaron Melloul and Zach Clayton and we go over to them. I say hi to the three boys, give them a hug and then I go at sit down in between Loren and Grayson. Harvey goes and orders us all drinks and then Aaron asks if we can talk. I don't think anything is wrong so I follow him and we go outside where it is a bit quieter.

We find a bench so he goes to sit down and I sit down next to him. He starts to tell me that I need to promise I won't get angry or upset, I replied with 'I can't promise anything, but okay.'

A- promise you won't get angry or upset?
K- well I can't promise anything, but okay. What's up?
A- well, I know your not gonna believe me but it's serious.
K- okay, spit it out
A- so basically, my mum told me about 7 years ago that I had an older sister. Called Kenzie. That she moved to England with some foster parents and that she was the same age as me. (Ik Aaron isn't 22 but let's pretend for the purpose of this)  Obviously I went on tour with Roadtrip and I look at their social media, I obviously found out about you and then my mum started getting really distant from me.
K- so your blaming this on me?
A- no, I'm not saying that. I'm saying, your my sister. I eventually got it out of my Mum about a year ago now. She told me that you were my sister but I couldn't tell you, my name isn't Tom. I just couldn't use my real name, it was me who was texting you the other day.
K- what? I can't deal with this. I'm going in there to tell them all I'm leaving and then I'm going home.
A- what? I'm sorry Kenz if I upset you.
K- don't
A- don't what?
K- call me Kenz! It's either Kenzie or McKenzie to you thanks.
A- okay

I run back into the party and go to the table. I tell them all I have to go, I hug all the girls bye and then go onto the boys. I hug Cameron, Harvey, Shawn, Ethan and then I hug Grayson, our hug lasts for what seems likes forever. I pull away and smile and then I turn around to see Aaron sat back down next to Harvey. I roll my eyes and turn around to see Grayson he seems worried about why I'm pissed. He asks what's wrong and I just say 'text me later' and then I leave, I decide to get a taxi home and then I'm gonna FaceTime Andy and tell him what happened.

As soon as the taxi comes I get in and we sit in silence for the whole ride home because I'm just not in the mood. When we get back to my aunties house, i thank the driver and pay him. I get out the car and go inside and to my room. I get out of my going out clothes and I just put some shorts on and one of Andy's hoodies. I take all of my makeup off and then I sit on my bed and FaceTime Andy. He's in the living room with all the boys watching TV. I ask them to turn off the TV so I could talk. Andy puts the phone on the coffee table so I could see everyone and everyone could see me. I put my phone on my bed-side table and sit on my bed.

K- Rye?
R- yeah what it is Kenz?
K- do you know who our brother actually is?
R- no.  all mum has told me is that your my sister and you've got a twin brother, who is also my brother obviously.  That his name is Tom and that he's American.
K- wait what? He's American?
R- yeah.
K- oh shit.
M- what?
K- well, I was at this party with everyone and Harvey, Zach and Aaron was there so we went to sit with them and Aaron asked me to go outside with him so I did and he said that I was his twin.  I didn't believe it at first but I'm starting to believe it more and more.  He's American, the same age as me and he knows my Aunty very well. 
A- oh. My. God.  We have to tell Blair.
J- I don't think that's the best idea, Aaron's in our management.  It's gonna cause drama.
M- well Rye, Kenzie I think you should talk to your mums before we say anything to anyone.
K- okay, sounds like a plan
R- yeah.
K- I'm gonna go now cause it's late and I've got modelling tomorrow, love you guys!
A- love you too!
B- love ya
J- love youuu
M- love you too Kenz
R- love ya too lil sis!
K- byeeee!

I hang up and then put my phone on charge.  I put my hair up and then I get into bed and go to sleep.  Today's been crazy and I don't know what to do about Aaron.