Chap 7 - Incident

Day 14

Everybody was busy in Yoongi's department. Each of the members of his team has their own tasks. What caused this commotion was that their team were preparing for a very important proposal. It was a one-time-big-time chance for their team, an opportunity that they can't miss.

The printed copy of the proposal was due for tomorrow so they are busy polishing it, from the general to the very specific details. As the day was coming to an end, they finally finished printing the proposal. The proposal was to be submitted to Director Choi for evaluation first before being presented to the company board.

"Whew! Thank God it's finished!" Yoongi exclaimed, stretching his arms.

"Yey! Let's go celebrate tonight!" Jimin said delightedly.

"Good idea! Let's all go after work." Jungkook seconded.

"Food! Wait for me!" Seokjin said excitedly. The four of them laughed.

"Okay! That's decided then!" Yoongi said. They were all getting ready to go when Yoongi's computer suddenly shut down.

"Oh shit! What the hell happened?!" Yoongi said, shocked. He tried opening his computer but the screen just stayed blank. The computer just stayed still.

"Do you have a backup copy of the proposal?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, but it's in the computer. I haven't been able to save the file in a flash disk or any outside storage." Yoongi answered, worry creasing his face.

"Well, that's okay because the printed copy is what we need to submit to Director Choi tomorrow. We already printed it so there's nothing to worry about." Jungkook said with confidence.

"Jungkook's right. We can't get Yoongi hyung's computer fixed right now because the company technician has already left. Let's just get the computer fixed tomorrow." Jimin suggested.

"Okay. Let's get going now. I'll just leave my things at my apartment and I'll join you guys." Yoongi said, gathering his things.

"Okay." the other three agreed.

They all left the company together. Jimin, Jungkook, and Seokjin went together to a bar nearby. Yoongi went back to his apartment and left his briefcase at the living room table. He put the folder containing the proposal on top of his briefcase. He looked for Taehyung to tell him he was going out. He kept calling Taehyung's name but there was no answer. Yoongi went to Taehyung's room and found him sleeping.

'What a lazy genie' Yoongi thought and smiled. He went near to Taehyung's bed and noticed that the blanket wasn't covering Taehyung properly. He fixed his blanket and went out of the room. Yoongi hurried to go for the others were waiting for him.

Three hours after Yoongi left, Taehyung woke up from his sleep. He slept for so long that he thought it was already early morning. He looked at the clock at his bedside. The clock read 9:00 p.m. Not sleepy anymore, he decided to go out of his bed. He went out of his room and went to look for Yoongi. He wanted to ask if Yoongi has already eaten dinner. He was quite sure that Yoongi would scold him for falling asleep. He already searched the whole apartment but he didn't see him.

"That's strange. It's already 9 but Yoongi's not here yet." Taehyung said. He went to the living room and noticed Yoongi's things at the table.

"Oh. So he's been here already. Maybe he went out. Well, I guess he will go back late."

Time went by slowly for Taehyung. In the two hours that have already passed since he woke up, he tried doing different things to entertain himself except sleeping again. He first watched television, flipping on the different channels. He found an interesting show and decided to watch it. As the show ended, he tried finding another show to watch but found nothing interesting. He turned off the television and decided to make something to eat. Taehyung decided not to use magic in making his meal just to pass out time.