Epilogue - Forever

"Kook, I think what's happening isn't right," Jimin told Jungkook the next day.

"What's not right?" Jungkook asked.

"This! Yoongi hyung and Tae. Those two have been through a lot of pain already. I just can't stand here and watch them break apart like this." Jimin said.

"Well, what's your plan then? Yoongi hyung has already decided." Jungkook stated.

"I'm gonna talk to Tae."

Jimin went to Jeno's restaurant to talk to Taehyung. He hoped that his conversation with Taehyung can somewhat help in the situation.

"Hi." Taehyung greeted Jimin.

"Tae, I know you still don't remember anything. But, don't do this." Jimin said.

"Don't do what?" Taehyung asked, a little bit confused.

"Don't push Yoongi hyung away. I know you find him annoying to be sticking around you every day but he's just doing that because he missed you so much. He didn't intend to hurt you Tae." Jimin was getting desperate.

"Why are you telling me this?" Taehyung didn't know what Jimin's intention is.

"Yoongi hyung is going away to Japan tomorrow. You're the only one who can stop him." Jimin said.

The thought of Yoongi being away from him made his heart ache a bit. Taehyung felt guilty by all of the painful things he said to Yoongi. 'Is he going away because of me?' He didn't understand why he was feeling sad at the moment when he was the one who wanted this.

"I'm sorry but I can't help you. I have nothing to do with Yoongi so I have no reason to stop him from going to Japan." Taehyung said.

"But..." Jimin said. "Don't you love him?" 'Love' Taehyung was caught in his own thoughts. 'Why is he suddenly telling me that I love Yoongi?'

"I...I d-don't love him." Taehyung was able to say.

Jimin's plan of talking to Taehyung didn't go well. How can Taehyung stop Yoongi when he clearly doesn't remember anything at all? He went back to their office feeling depressed.

Taehyung's conversation with Jimin earlier kept replaying in his mind. 'Yoongi is going to Japan tomorrow.' he repeated in his head. He felt lonely whenever the thought of Yoongi going away crossed his mind. He forced himself to stop worrying and kept reminding that this was what he wanted.

As he was walking back to his apartment, he didn't notice that he was going on a different path. He was too absorbed in his thoughts. He just found himself standing in front of an apartment that felt familiar to him. Taehyung felt some sort of attachment from the apartment in front of him. He glanced around him and realized that he was not on his apartment. He was in a different neighbourhood.

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung asked himself. "How did I get here anyway?"

He was distracted from his thoughts by a blinding light coming from a car. Taehyung darted his eyes at the car and gasped when he saw the one driving it. The car owner stepped out of his car.

"Tae?" Yoongi said in surprise. Taehyung was the least he expected to be there. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, well, I don't know myself why I'm here. I was just walking back home and then I found myself here in this place." Taehyung said. "And, I'm not here because I wanted to see you. This is a just pure coincidence."

Taehyung once again crushed Yoongi's hope. "Oh, well, since you're here, I've got something to tell you."

"I have something to tell you too. And I'll make this fast. I'm sorry for shouting at you the other night. And since you're going to Japan, I just wanted to fix things with you before you go."