Chap 33 - 101 Days

Day 100

Ever since Taehyung came back, Yoongi was constantly thinking of the same thing every day, how to make Taehyung stay. There was only one option for him to keep Taehyung, and that is to wish for him to stay here on Earth. But before Yoongi wishes for that to happen, he decided to ask Taehyung first. He didn't want to force Taehyung on his wish in case he doesn't want to give up his life as a genie and live here on Earth. 

Yoongi was finding the right time to ask Taehyung, and the time has already come. It is now Taehyung's 100th day on Earth, which means that their contract is about to end. It is a now or never situation for Yoongi. Feeling very nervous, Yoongi approached Taehyung that evening. 

"Tae, I have something to tell you." Yoongi managed to say. 

"Yes, we really should talk," Taehyung replied seriously.

~

They drove to their usual spot to talk about their problem. Yoongi's nervousness was increasing by the minute. He was afraid that Taehyung would not want to stay on Earth with him. Taehyung was the one to talk first. 

"Yoongi, you do know that a few hours from now..." Taehyung paused. "I would have to finally go." 

"Yes, I'm fully aware with that. And that is why I want to ask you something." Yoongi said. He used all of the courage that he has to finally ask Taehyung the thing that was bothering him. 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked. 

"I have one wish left right?" Yoongi started. 

"Yes," Taehyung answered. He was getting confused where their conversation was going. 

"I want to use that last wish to make you stay with me." Yoongi finally said. "And I don't want you to grant my wish just because I'm your master. I want you to grant my last wish because you also want to stay with me. Are you willing to stay here on Earth with me and sacrifice your life as a genie?" 

Taehyung's eyes began to tear up. "Yoongi..." He quickly wrapped his arms around Yoongi and held him tightly. "You don't know how happy I am right now. I would sacrifice anything for you. I want to stay here with you. I don't want anything else."

"Thank you, Tae." Yoongi whispered. "I'm ready to make my wish now." Taehyung softly pulled away from Yoongi. 

"Okay." 

"I wish for you to stay here on Earth with me."

~

Day 101 

After granting Yoongi's last wish, all of Taehyung's genie powers were instantly gone. He was now a human just like the others living on Earth. Happiness overwhelmed both Yoongi and Taehyung. They couldn't believe that they are still together after their contract has ended. From their very first meeting, the fact that they are very in love with each other right now hadn't crossed their mind. They didn't imagine that they would become a couple. 

To celebrate Taehyung's first day of becoming a human, they decided to go on a date. Besides their amusement park date, they hadn't done anything together on a date. Yoongi planned to make Taehyung experience what it is like to go on a normal human date. 

As a start, they just walked along the streets of Seoul while holding each others' hand. Taehyung was really happy because it was his first time doing something like that. He pulled Yoongi towards every interesting thing that he sees on the streets. They tried almost every street food that they passed. 

"Oh, what's that?" Taehyungg said excitedly. "Yoongi, let's go there." He quickly pulled Yoongi towards another food stand. 

"Tae, you are really over-energetic today," Yoongi commented. "You'll get fat if you don't stop eating anything and everything that you see here."