Chap 21 - Apologize

Day 48

The group left early that morning. The trip was quite silent because all of them were tired and still sleepy. Almost everyone was asleep; Hymine was fast asleep beside Yoongi on the front seat, Jungkook and Jimin were both asleep while holding each other's hand, Seokjin was asleep hugging his pillow. The only ones who were still awake were Yoongi, who was focused on the road, and Taehyung, who was still refusing to talk to Yoongi.

The air between the two of them was awkward. Both didn't want to talk to the other. They both felt like being eaten up by the silence between them but neither broke the silence. Yoongi just focused himself on driving while Taehyung just stared blankly out the window.

'I wasn't the one who started this fight so why the hell should I say sorry to him?' Taehyung thought angrily as he gazed outside.

The two continued their silence during the trip. They stopped at a restaurant to eat lunch and then carried on the trip back to Seoul. The trip after lunch was a noisy one because all of them were wide awake. Yoongi and Taehyung were thankful that the others were now awake. They didn't want another long hour of silence.

After hours of travelling, they were finally back in Seoul. Yoongi first dropped off Jungkook, Jimin, and Seokjin in their places. Hymine was the only one left and Yoongi continued to drive to her place. When they arrived at Hymine's house, Yoongi also went out to help his girlfriend with her bags. Taehyung just watched them with an irritated face.

"Are you sure you don't want to come inside?" Hymine asked when they were in front of the gate.

"Yes. Thanks for the offer. I have to go back to my apartment to fix some things from work and Taehyung must be tired." Yoongi answered.

"Okay then. Bye. I really had a wonderful time at the resort." Hymine said.

"That's great to hear. Bye then." Yoongi replied and started to go back to the van.

'What's taking him so long?' Taehyung mentally asked as he watched Yoongi talking with Hymine. "Finally" Taehyung said as he saw Yoongi turned his back on Hymine. What happened next really surprised him. Hymine called Yoongi back and suddenly kissed him. Taehyung felt his heart ache at the sight.

'Ugh, it's this feeling again. I really hate this. Why do I feel like this every time Yoongi is with Hymine? Does this mean anything?'

~

Yoongi and Taehyung were now back in their apartment. They were still not talking to each other. They silently went inside the apartment. Taehyung immediately proceeded to his room. He dropped his bag on the floor and plopped on his bed.

The scene earlier kept on replaying on his head. This was frustrating Taehyung. 'Stop it already!' he mentally screamed and covered his head with his pillow.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was in his room thinking about things. 'Come to think of it, Taehyung didn't do anything to me. I just got annoyed with him because of that Hyungsik. Should I apologize to him?'

A voice coming from his good side told him, "You should really say sorry to Taehyung already. It was really your fault that you two are in a situation like this. He didn't do anything to you and you suddenly just accused him of something which really upset him."

Another voice coming from his bad side replied, "Oh shut up! Why the hell should Yoongi say sorry?! Taehyung was really flirting with that Hyungsik guy!"

The first voice answered back, "Even if Taehyung was really flirting with Hyungsik, that doesn't have anything to do with Yoongi. It's not like he's Taehyung's boyfriend. He clearly doesn't have the right to be angry."