Chap 24 - Hero

Day 75

It was through Jimin that Taehyung realized that he truly loved Yoongi. This realization only made things worse because Taehyung knew that Yoongi would never love him back because he already has Hymine. Taehyung decided to just hide his feelings for Yoongi so that no one would get hurt. 

Taehyung was in the process of making dinner when he realized that he is short of one ingredient. 

"Oh, shoot! No more eggs!" he said as he checked the fridge. He took a glance at the wall clock hanging in the living room. 'Good, there's still time to buy some.' 

"Yoongi, I'll just go to the grocery. We're short of eggs and I need it for dinner. I'll be back." Taehyung said and left the apartment. He just walked along the dark streets because the grocery store was just a few blocks away from Yoongi's apartment. 

Inside the grocery store, Taehyung took a dozen eggs from the stack of eggs and paid for it on the counter. When he was outside the grocery store, he noticed that it was getting late. 

'I better hurry up. Yoongi must be waiting for me.' Taehyung thought as he continued to walk on the dimly lighted streets back to Yoongi's apartment. As he turned on a corner, he bumped into someone and he bounced a few steps back. 

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung apologized and attempted to walk past the guy because he was in a hurry to go back but the man blocked his way. 

"Where do you think you're going?" the unknown man said as he smirked at Taehyung.

~

Yoongi looked at the time and noticed that it was getting late and Taehyung wasn't back yet. 

"Where is he? The grocery store is just a few blocks away. He should be here by now." Yoongi told himself. "Come to think of it, he didn't need to buy eggs from the store. He could just conjure some." 

'I better go check on him.' Yoongi thought and quickly left the apartment. 

~

Another man suddenly appeared behind Taehyung and bind Taehyung's wrists with his own hands. Taehyung dropped the plastic bag containing the eggs that he bought due to the pressure that the man on his back was applying to his wrists. 

"What do you want from me?!" Taehyung shouted as his heart raced with fear. 

"No need to shout there, pretty-face. We just want to play with you." the man in front of Taehyung calmly said. 

"Let go of me!" Taehyung screamed as he struggled to free himself from the grasp of the man behind him. 

"You just don't know how to be obedient." the man said. He motioned for his other companions, "Tie his hands and try to shut his mouth with something." 

The other men obeyed his orders and tied Taehyung's hands tightly with a rope. "Help! Help!" Taehyung shouted as he resisted from being tied with a handkerchief to prevent him from shouting. He couldn't use magic because his hands were tightly tied and he couldn't flick his fingers. 

"Be quiet!" the man ordered and slapped Taehyung on his face. Another blow came to Taehyung as the man kicked him on the stomach. One of the man's companions tied a handkerchief around Taehyung's mouth and prevented him from shouting or saying anything. 

"There. If you don't obey me, you'll get more than that." the man threatened. Taehyung's eyes widened with fear. The man probed his eyes on Taehyung which made Taehyung's fear heighten. 

"Hmm, I wonder whether you are really a guy. You have a very beautiful face, even more beautiful than a woman's. I wonder how your lips taste like." the man said as he advanced on Taehyung. He lifted Taehyung's shirt and felt his skin. "Oh, what smooth skin you have here." Taehyung felt himself shiver with fear at the man's touch.