Chap 11 - Second Wish

Day 22

The days passed by slowly. Everything was normal. Yoongi went to work as always and Taehyung stayed home practicing his cooking skills. He didn't use magic anymore to prepare their food. His cooking skills developed greatly as the days passed. He was really into cooking.

After the elevator incident, Jungkook and Jimin were a couple now. They told Seokjin and Yoongi after the incident and they didn't mind as long as they are happy with each other. Yoongi knew that Jungkook liked Jimin very much so he wasn't shocked as much as Seokjin. He knew that they would end up with each other. 

It was a Thursday night and Yoongi was watching television while waiting for dinner. Taehyung was busy in the kitchen preparing food. The aroma was very tempting. The scent lingered in the air at it made Yoongi's stomach growl. 

"Tae, can we eat now? My stomach is already complaining." Yoongi called to Taehyung. 

"Not yet. Wait for a few minutes, okay?" Taehyung replied. 

A few minutes have passed and Taehyung called Yoongi to the dining table. Yoongi shut off the television and proceeded to the dining area. The food looked really delicious that it made Yoongi's mouth water. 

"Wow. You're really getting good at this Tae. The food looks great." Yoongi praised. 

"Thanks. But don't praise me that much. I still have a long way to go. I'm not good enough." Taehyung said humbly. 

"You're really underestimating yourself. You're the best. You should know that." 

"Thanks for the encouragement. Now, let's eat. I'm starving too." Taehyung said and smiled. 

"Yeah, that's a great suggestion. I'm so hungry." Yoongi said and helped himself to the food. Taehyung waited for Yoongi's reaction before he ate. 

"So how is it?" Taehyung asked curiously. Yoongi made a disgusted face. Taehyung was shocked at Yoongi's reaction and quickly tasted the food that he made. He tasted the food carefully. 

"Yah! What kind of taste buds do you have? The food is perfectly fine." Taehyung pouted. 

Yoongi laughed at Taehyung's expression. "I was just kidding. The food is delicious."

"That was mean. I really hate you." Taehyung retorted. "I really hate it when people have negative comments on my cooking. It hurts my feelings." 

Yoongi felt guilty. "I'm sorry. I was just kidding, alright? Your cooking is great. But Tae, you have to face reality. Everybody might not like what you make. Everybody has different tastes. That's the reality here on earth. You can't please everybody." 

"Yeah, I know that." Taehyung said. "Thanks for the reminder. Let's just enjoy the food." 

Both of them enjoyed the food while talking about random things. When they were finished eating, something crossed Taehyung's mind. 

"Oh, Yoongi. I almost forgot about your wishes. You made one wish already. There are nine more. So, have you decided on your second wish?" Taehyung asked hopefully. 

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that too. Well, I do have a wish in mind." Yoongi replied. 

"Well, what is it?" Taehyung asked while clearing the table. 

"I was thinking about wishing for a car. I can't afford to have a car right now because of the expenses here and my family. You already know that I'm the one who pays for my siblings' tuition fees and my father's hospital fees, right?" 

Taehyung nodded. Yoongi continued, "So I thought that I should just wish for it." 

Taehyung's face lit up. "So, if you are sure about that, just say the magic words."