Chap 19 - New Friend?

Day 46

Taehyung woke up late the next day. When he woke up, Seokjin and Yoongi were nowhere to be seen in their shared room. He noticed a small note posted on his bedside table. 

Tae, Seokjin and I already went out. We didn't wake you up because you were so deeply asleep. We didn't want to disturb you. 

Yoongi 

Taehyung quickly took a bath and changed to new clothes. He first went to Jimin and Jungkook's room but they were also not inside. He passed the hotel's restaurant and lobby but none of his companions was to be seen. As he was about to leave the hotel, Taehyung saw Jimin and Jungkook. 

"Guys! I've been looking for you." Taehyung said in relief. 

"Hi, Tae!" Jimin and Jungkook greeted. 

"Where are the others?" Taehyung asked. 

"We haven't seen them. Why aren't you with them?" Jungkook answered. 

"Well, I just woke up. Seokjin and Yoongi went out early." Taehyung replied. 

"Oh. Guess we'll just see you guys later. Jungkook and I will go back to our room." Jimin said. 

"Okay. I'll just stroll around here and find the others." Taehyung said and left the hotel. He decided to check out the garden first since it was nearest the hotel. The garden was really beautiful. It was full of different kinds of colourful flowers. There were also birds and butterflies. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful in here," Taehyung said to himself in amazement. He walked further and heard familiar voices. As he walked closer to the voices, he saw that the voices belonged to Yoongi and Hymine. They were taking pictures in the garden. Taehyung felt the unknown feeling again. 

'I hate this feeling. Why do I feel this every time I see them?' Taehyung decided to leave the garden because he didn't want to disturb the two. He decided to go look for Seokjin. 

~

"Hmm, I wonder where Taehyung is right now. Seokjin and I left him in our room because he was still fast asleep." Yoongi said a little bit worried. 

"You don't have to worry about him. Taehyung can take care of himself. He's not a child." Hymine said while examining the flowers. 

"Well, you're right," Yoongi said but he still wasn't at ease leaving Taehyung alone. He continued to gaze at the beautiful garden and Taehyung crossed his mind once again. 'I'm sure Tae will like it here. I should bring him here next time.' Yoongi really likes seeing Taehyung's child-like amazement and innocence. 

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Hymine said, bringing Yoongi back to reality. "What are you thinking? I was talking to you and you didn't hear me. Is something bothering you?" 

"Nothing. I just thought of something random." Yoongi replied. "Let's go back now and find the others." 

~

Taehyung ended up in the lake inside the very large resort while looking for Seokjin. He still couldn't find him and he decided to take a rest first and admire the beautiful lake. A wooden platform was made on the edge of the lake. Taehyung climbed on the platform and walked towards the end. 

"This place is magnificent!" Taehyung exclaimed. He continued on walking. As he stepped on the wooden floor near the edge of the platform, the floor gave in to Taehyung's weight and broke. 

"Aaah!" Taehyung screamed. He was about to fall into the icy waters of the lake when a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the edge of the platform.