Chap 30 - Birthday

Day 93

To celebrate his upcoming birthday, Yoongi used his ninth wish for a whole day with Taehyung. The day of his birthday would have no disturbances; perfect weather, no work, nothing...just the two of them. He knew the perfect place to bring Taehyung. 

They were now ready to begin their "first date" and Taehyung kept bugging Yoongi. 

"Yoongi, where are we going?" Taehyung asked for the ninth time. 

"Tae, it won't be a surprise anymore if I tell you. Just wait for us to get there okay?" Yoongi said. 

"Okay." Taehyung gave up. Yoongi smiled and grabbed Taehyung's hand. 

"Let's go now. We have a long day ahead of us." Yoongi said and lead Taehyung outside. 

~

"Yoongi! Where are you taking me?" Taehyung was getting impatient as Yoongi put a blindfold on him. "And why do you need to put a blindfold on me?" 

"Tae quit complaining. We're almost there." Yoongi said. Taehyung stayed silent and just obeyed Yoongi. Yoongi helped him get out of the car. He held Taehyung's hand and lead him to the place where they would be celebrating Yoongi's birthday. After walking a short distance, they finally stopped. 

"We're here Tae," Yoongi said. 

"Finally" Taehyung mumbled and removed his blindfold. What he saw made his eyes widen with delight. "Oh my, Yoongi..." 

"Now I have kept my promise," Yoongi said and smiled. 

"Come on! Let's go in!" Taehyung said excitedly as he pulled Yoongi to the entrance gate of the amusement park. 

Taehyung's energy all throughout the day was amazing. He wasn't even tired after trying many of the rides in the amusement park. 

"Yoongi, let's ride again!" Taehyung said as they finished riding the roller coaster for the second time.

"What? You want to ride again?" Yoongi asked in disbelief as he himself was getting a bit dizzy from the ride. 

"Of course! It's so much fun!" Taehyung said. 

"Let's just rest for now, okay? I think I'm going to puke if I go another round." Yoongi said. Taehyung examined Yoongi and saw that he was quite tired already.

 "Okay," Taehyung said. Yoongi noticed a hint of disappointment in Taehyung's voice. 

"I promise we'll ride again later," Yoongi said. Taehyung's eyes lighted up. 

"Promise?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yes, I promise," Yoongi said and smiled. "I feel like I'm with my baby sibling. You're acting like a child Tae. But an adorable one." 

"Well, you can't blame me. It's my first time going to a place like this." Taehyung defended. 

"Let's go get something to eat first. I'm hungry from all that rides." Yoongi said and they went to one of the nearby restaurants. After eating and recharging, they were now full of energy again to try the other rides that they haven't tried yet. 

It was now night time and both of them were exhausted from all the rides that they tried. They sat on one of the benches at the amusement park and took a short rest. 

"Yoongi, wait a minute," Taehyung said and left Yoongi alone. After some minutes of waiting, Taehyung came back with a box of cake on his hand. He approached Yoongi with a smile. 

"Happy birthday" Taehyung greeted and sat next to Yoongi. 

"Thanks," Yoongi said. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to bake you a birthday cake." Taehyung apologized.