Chapter Seven - Whole New World

Chapter Seven-

The night was quiet. Uriel and Regine decided to take over. The crickets chirp softly and the mattress under me keeps me warm and comfortable from the world outside this store we call home. If only I were in my bed… at home. The black and white bed spread caressing my body in endless hours of sleep. The soft snores of Juan from his section are heard faintly in the pitch black. My eyelids grew heavy and I fell asleep.

“I SAW YOU TRYING TO GET ALL UP ON HIM!” A girls voice shouts to somebody.

I open my eyes in shock, What the hell is going on…

“I DIDN’T TRY TO DO ANYTHING!” Somebody screams back. It’s Tania and Monica. Battling it out…

“YOU’RE GONNA SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOU WERE’NT WHEN I JUST FUCKING SAW YOU!” Tania smacks Monica across the face and takes Jair’s hand, pulling him towards her. Monica screeches lightly and holds her face with her right hand.

“GIRLS COME ON!” I shout.

Uriel and Regine come back in from guarding.

“What the hell.” Regine says and cocks her gun.

I roll my eyes, “Cat fight.” I mumble to Regine.

She smiles, “Ah.”

Monica leaps onto Tania and punches her face repeatedly. Tania takes the butt of her gun and slams it into Monica’s nose, a river of blood rushes out her nose as Tania slams Monica’s head into a glass table then onto the shelf holding the candles. Monica screams in pain.

“FUCK!” She screams. “I’m SORRY! OKAY!?”

“CRY FOR MERCY! GO AHEAD!” Tania laughs, “CRY CRY CRY. OUT OF ALL THE GUYS YOU COULD HAVE YOU WANT MINE!? HAHA! CRY! BEG FOR MERCY.”

Monica balls out crying and she bites Tania’s leg.

“OH HELL NO SHE DIDN’T!” Tania kicks her off her leg and takes a “Hawaiian Breeze” candle from a shelf. She repeatedly slams the glass candle onto Monica’s skull. Onto she’s on the floor, dead. Everybody stands there in shock. What has the world come too?