Chapter TwentyOne - I Let Go.

Chapter TwentyOne-

        "Hi bitch.." She smirks at me.

        It's her... of course. Her coal black eyes stare at me in the yellowed lighting.

        "Don't you hurt him, please don't you hurt him! Jerry I love you! Bitch come at me you fucking homophobic slut!" Austin screams at her.

        I honestly didn't think he had it in him. He trys to resist the shackles. It looks as if he wants to lunge at me and just protect me and guard me from the obvious future. The way she's staring at me, the way she walks towards me... is all saying the same story. She's finishing the battle once and for all. And Oberson has given her the tools to do just that. It's over.

        "Austin... I love you.. Don't do anything stupid... I love you." I say to him. And those words were my last. She kicks me in my ribs and delievers a blow with a chair leg to my head, my vision becomes speckled and she keeps beating at me. Each blow she delievers I don't fight back... I don't do anything but what I'm able to do... sit there and take it. I fuzzily hear Austin screaming in the background and I feel like I'm drifing away... as if i'm dying... I slowly start to go into a fantasy of a rerun of everything I've done in my life. It feels peaceful... I am dying.. and I'm not stopping it. I'm letting go. Black dots invade my vision... but then I realize something.

        I can't die.

        At least not yet. I have a group of people counting on me... I'm not going to sit here and let Austin have the same fate at me... I will live and I'm going to fufill that. With the power I have left I know what's coming up next. She's delievering a blow to my face. So I block it... but I use my teeth. I bury them into her flesh and she let's out a blood curtling scream and she collapses to the floor. I then headbudd her. Enough to knock her out... but it pays a toll on me. I stare at Austin groggily until my lips can make out a sentence, "I.. love you." I say. Though my voice is airy but hoarse. He understands.. and he cries, "I love you too... Baby you can let go. I'm right here. You can let go."

        And I do.

        I let go.

        So I thought. But I'm then awoken... so many hours later. Austin sits in the same spot, shackled. He cries hard into the palms of his hands and he yells at god. I sit there, limp and weak. Then the lady in front of me just lays down, still knocked out by my blow. Then the unexpected happens, "You need to go!" I hear a voice call. She rushes down the stairs and unshackles me with a key, then Austin, I get up shakily and hug her, still traumatized by the events. My mind spinning in a circle, I stare blankly at the wall, tears flowing out my eyes. Then I hug her tightly. "Andy." I whisper, "It's you..." My voice still hoarse.

        "Babe?" Austin looks at me and smiles wide, tears rushing down his face,

        "No time for embraces, you need to get out of here..." Andy stearnly replies to me, "Right now... you need to leave for atleast a month before you come back."

        "Why? What!? Why!" I screech.

        "If you and Austin don't leave right now... Oberson is going to kill you. I was assigned day guardduty... He will kill you."