3 (sarah)

This is just fabulous. Diego has a psychotic friend. Just like me. This boy is a trip. I don't know what I getting myself into. Angel isn't psychotic though. I hope Diego was joking. I decided I had been through enough today and started getting ready for bed. I decided I'll post one thing on insta then I'll go to sleep.

sarah_love: a state shouldn't stop you from seeing me💔👁️

Not even five minutes late my phone went off at least a thousand times. I picked it up and started looking at the comments.

sarah_love: a state shouldn't stop you from seeing me💔👁️
2,926 likes
1,265 comments

username1: wow...just wow

username2: your very pretty

sarah_love: thxx^

username3: look at you wit yo cute self😘

xanxiety: damn ma..so tru😏❤️

username4: um tf?!^^^

username5: what's going on with Xan and Sarah??

angel_storm: Sarah your so gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you my bestie😊 luv you!!!

username6: friendship goals^

username7: @xanxiety go away she don't need a bad influence on her life!!

xanxiety: stfu unless you know her! She mine😏😘

username8: wut bout Jess?

username9: just ignore every bad comment Sarah. You are beautiful and deserve the best!

username10: tru tru^

sarah_love: thx @username9

My eyes started to hurt after awhile so I set my phone on my dresser and and attempted to fall asleep. Only I couldn't. I kept thinking of Diego's post and one on the comments. Is Diego a bad influence? Should I keep talking to him? Eventually Angel is going to catch on. I don't even know this boy. Ugh. Life. My phone dinged one last time before my eyes shut and I fell asleep. I didn't care who it was at the moment.

I was on the couch when the doorbell rang. I got and opened it. Not even two feet away stood Diego. I gasped in surprise and shock and anger and happiness. He came towards me and hugged me. I hugged back with the biggest smile on my face. He pulled away and held my chin up with his hands. He leaned in and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever shared. I pulled away only because I needed to catch my breath. He took my hand and walked into the house closing the door behind him. I took charge and led him upstairs to my room. As we entered my room I gently laid him down on my bed as I sat down in his lap. I kissed him again as his hands traveled up my thighs. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.

"You gotta wake up lil ma," he whispered. I looked at him in confusion. Then beeping started going off.

I was pulled out of my dream by an invisible hand. I sat up slamming my hand on my alarm clock. The best dreams end to soon. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself and just realized I had a dream about him. About Diego. I stared at myself before walking out and getting ready for school. I could already tell today was going to go by fast.